Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Has Not Been Vaccinated?

Robert Kennedy’s children, the people who are my age and are now seniors, have always irritated me. Some of them anyway and this guy RFK JR. is one of them. I’m gratified to see one of them acting as stupidly as I suspected he was.

Dr. Mercola was my doctor for about six months, and I thought he was nuts.

Personally I’d like people to be smart enough to recognize that when people post lies about things that can cause death if believed not believe those lies. But that isnt going to happen anytime soon…

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    Whoah, seriously! Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    Interesting... Why do you say this?

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Heard today from a place in West Virginia and it may be a go for a mask free eye exam. I could combine that with seeing Harper's Ferry which I've been interested in for years.
    No response to my follow up email so it looks like it won't happen, unless the person handling emails is on vacation or something. That is OK. I will just wait until life becomes more normal and try again.

No response to my follow up email so it looks like it won't happen, unless the person handling emails is on vacation or something. That is OK. I will just wait until life becomes more normal and try again.
    I said I remember you said you had a fairy really serious eye problem. Why don’t you go to a really good practitioner and see what they are recommending for you? I can’t believe that your situation is unique. Sorry I just don’t believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    I said I remember you said you had a fairy really serious eye problem. Why don’t you go to a really good practitioner and see what they are recommending for you? I can’t believe that your situation is unique. Sorry I just don’t believe it.
    My Massachusetts provider was not willing to work around masks, although there has always been an exception for medical reasons. They are the best eye provider in the area. They did give me my records at no charge so I can go elsewhere.

My Massachusetts provider was not willing to work around masks, although there has always been an exception for medical reasons. They are the best eye provider in the area. They did give me my records at no charge so I can go elsewhere.
    So you are willing to forego treatment for a known, fairly serious eye condition because you won't wear a mask for the length of a dr's appointment?!?!?! Wow! So sorry for you.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

If I were administering eye tests that require being right up in someone's face, I would want that person vaccinated and masked, as I would be as well--especially as the Delta variant rages on. I'm not surprised so many clinics expect no less.

Thread Information