Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lotsa OT lately.....

Why do we persist in separating cannabis use from alcohol use in discussion as so often they are a combo with deadly consequences for those surrounding the imbibers and users.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    Why do we persist in separating cannabis use from alcohol use in discussion as so often they are a combo with deadly consequences for those surrounding the imbibers and users.
    The tests are different. Alcohol dissipates in your system. THC
    stays there well after you are under its influence.

I don’t use pot but from what I have read you can’t overdose on it like alcohol.

Just announced yesterday - starting next week for the following two weeks, 8 hours mandatory OT each week.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Rob, how's the job going? Still lots of OT hours?

We just got hit with more. The end of next week will make it a month of mandatory OT.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi

That is tough in spring with all of its activities that you would wish to enjoy especially with things easing up in restrictions.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by happystuff View Post
    Rob, how's the job going? Still lots of OT hours?

We just got hit with more. The end of next week will make it a month of mandatory OT.
    Hi HS!

Just saw your post here. Yes. Lits and lots of OT. Which is why I'm mot here as much lately - crazy busy.

But I actually like this job, go figure. We seem to have an unspoken deal cut till it breaks that I work lots of OT but also get to break away from time to time. Works for me. Heading to Nogales 6/16 - 6/19 again. Loving the checks lately but I am getting tired. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    Hi HS!

Just saw your post here. Yes. Lits and lots of OT. Which is why I'm mot here as much lately - crazy busy.

But I actually like this job, go figure. We seem to have an unspoken deal cut till it breaks that I work lots of OT but also get to break away from time to time. Works for me. Heading to Nogales 6/16 - 6/19 again. Loving the checks lately but I am getting tired. Rob
    Good to hear that this job has worked out well for you.Your timing in taking this job was so wonderfully amazing!

Glad to hear it is going well, Rob. And that you are also getting some time off in between all the hours!

Thread Information