Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I don't qualify as poor any more.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    I remember once taking the kids to Goodwill, and my son, who was about 11 at the time, not wanting to go in, and saying he hated shopping there and we had "gone poor."
    He always had a funny way with words.
    I can see being truly poor and hating to go to thrift stores. It’s much different when it’s your choice.

I embarrassed my son by bending down to pick up pennies in parking lots. He survived his childhood though.

They all go to thrift shops now they are grown.

What you think about b2b sales? I need expert opinion and have some questions. If you are looking for b2b leads by https://belkins.io/help-center/lead-...s-for-B2B-saas, then you have come to the right place. We sell high quality b2b sales leads at a low cost that will get your business noticed by potential clients. The leads we provide are guaranteed to increase your conversion rates and generate more revenue for your company! The best way to increase your sales is to buy high-quality b2b leads. Our company has been in the lead generation game for over 10 years, and we know what it takes to generate quality leads that will turn into customers. We work with businesses of all sizes, from small mom and pop shops to billion dollar corporations.Every business wants more sales with https://folderly.com/blog/email-deli...this-checklist; nobody likes turning away prospective clients who come knocking on their door looking for help! As a business owner you know how much time goes into running your company - finding new customers can feel like an impossible task at times. But there's hope! You don't have to spend hours searching the internet for potential clients when you can just buy them instead
    Last edited by linacapeola; 5-19-21 at 6:35am.

Thread Information