Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Projects between now and Summer Solstice

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    I got my second dose of the covid vaccine.

Making progress - sold our old house, bought our new one on the 24th, moved on the 25th. Have everything unboxed and basically put away. I'm sure I'll end up rearranging some closets. Will hang pictures this weekend. Have been able to give away the boxes to folks who need them with the last batch leaving this evening. Now to cram for my certification exam on the 21st.
    '
    "Do not accumulate for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves break in and steal. But accumulate for yourselves treasure in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, your heart is also." Jesus

Wow beckyliz, wow! Excellent work!

Becky, you got a ton done especially with working full time. I just reorganized my closets because my son hung the organizers.

Beckyliz: You are amazing!

That is a huge load of work to get done, Beckyliz. You must be so relieved to have it finished.

Maybe you mentioned it earlier and I missed it but may I ask what your certification is for?

I finally planted the last marigolds yesterday. No more gardening except lawn mowing and weeding. watering.
    So to the OP that started this thread, projects completed!
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Changed my mind about having my bathroom professionally done and letting my son do what he can. So far I have a new light, sink and faucet. The toilet comes Friday. He will be installing a door on the outside of the bathroom and removing the one on the toilet and shower. My garbage disposal has never worked so he is replacing that. He just finished installing closet organizers. He has saved me a ton of money.

The 24 inch stove didn’t work right and I had 30 days to return it. We replaced it with a 30 inch which just fits. It’s so much nicer and cooks so much better. Thankfully I bought it at Lowe’s. If it had come from Home Depot they wouldn’t take it back and would just keep fixing it.

Thanks everyone - but I had the week off for "vacation." My test if the part 3 of 3 for Certified Internal Auditor.
    "Do not accumulate for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves break in and steal. But accumulate for yourselves treasure in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, your heart is also." Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    That is a huge load of work to get done, Beckyliz. You must be so relieved to have it finished.

Maybe you mentioned it earlier and I missed it but may I ask what your certification is for?

I finally planted the last marigolds yesterday. No more gardening except lawn mowing and weeding. watering.
    So to the OP that started this thread, projects completed!
    Good job, Razz!

Congrats, Beckyliz! Wishing you many happy years in your new home.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Thread Information