Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Projects between now and Summer Solstice

Some progress on my list:
    * I'm in pretty good shape, reunion-wise. There will be lots of last minute stuff but I can't do it ahead (counts to turn in, actual set-up for banquet, coordinating tours, making buckeye candy to pass out, etc)
    * spend at least 30 hours on our upstairs shoving-crap-around project: I've only spent about 8 hours but hey, it's still progress!
    * find someone to fix the kitchen roof (this is difficult - it's a strange roofline that has been cut into/added onto etc and most roofers don't like old houses that aren't straight runs) spent some time online looking for roofers and just gave up. then put in a few calls but no one has called me back. ARG!
    * find someone/get quote for replacing a basement wall and tuckpointing part of the foundation had a call in to a gentleman who has done work for us in the past, but have not yet heard back - i don't know if he's even still working, but his son had started to work with him, so I was hoping to hear something. Crickets. Guess I have to keep looking! So that's not done, either. . .

WTG, everyone! You guys are a huge help with motivation (even if it doesn't seem like I've been all that motivated, lol)

Yppej
    I have a plan in place for Father's Day but it is weather dependent. Either way we will celebrate in some fashion. Mother's Day she didn't want to go anywhere but we spent time together.

If DS moves out I won't do the security cameras since those are for him.

Yppej
    I went to the dentist. It is a new practice to me and I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    I went to the dentist. It is a new practice to me and I like it.
    I'm glad that worked out for you.

I've done everything on my list except, predictably, the cupboard, but I did take a tiny baby step forward on that project. At least it's a start. It's also almost time for a new list!

Yppej
    Celebrated Father's Day with my dad which was a great way to end the quarter year from equinox to solstice.

Ypejji, so glad you still have your dad and got to spend time with him).

That's nice, Jeppy. We are fatherless at this stage of our lives, so it was just another day for us.

Thread Information