Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: First Mask Free Thing

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    True, children typically eat way too much ice cream, and something should be done.
    More broccoli and spinach for all children!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Yppej
    Hannaford and my pedicure place will not require masks. It seems that will be the default and stricter places the minority. Too bad for those who revel in fear and (maskless) loathing.
    Last edited by Yppej; 5-22-21 at 7:59pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Hannaford and my pedicure place will not require masks. It seems that will be the default and stricter places the minority. Too bad for those who reveal in fear and (maskless) loathing.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Too bad for those who reveal in fear and (maskless) loathing.

Edited to add: reveal???? Or do you mean "revel"?

(couldn't resist considering a particular past grammatical response you made to me. LOL)
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi

Too bad for those who revel in fear and (maskless) loathing.

Yppej
    I got groceries at Market Basket today and asked the manager on duty about masks after the mandate ends. He said they haven't heard from corporate yet but given that all their competitors are dropping the requirement, "I don't think we're going to be the one store that sticks it to you."

Got together with choir friends - all vaccinated and outdoor venue. It was so nice to see everyone!

Interestingly enough, when the talk got around to masks, everyone had one with them for use if/when/as needed. Smart, compassionate, and fun - I'm so blessed with my friends!

Quote Originally Posted by happystuff View Post
    Got together with choir friends - all vaccinated and outdoor venue. It was so nice to see everyone!

Interestingly enough, when the talk got around to masks, everyone had one with them for use if/when/as needed. Smart, compassionate, and fun - I'm so blessed with my friends!
    You have an amazing and respectful bunch of friends. Yea!

Yppej
    I got groceries at Market Basket today and asked the manager on duty about masks after the mandate ends. He said they haven't heard from corporate yet but given that all their competitors are dropping the requirement, "I don't think we're going to be the one store that sticks it to you."
    They are in fact not requiring masks for vaccinated people. I plan to only shop at mask optional stores but can't burn my masks yet as the dentist may require them, or if there is a death in the family and I have to fly somewhere for the funeral, the only circumstance under which I might get on a plane.

It’s going to be as easy to tell a vaccinated person from an unvaccinated person as it is to tell whether someone is a mass shooter or a ‘good guy with a gun’.

Thread Information