Thread: A Better Class of Scandal

A Better Class of Scandal

I read the Prime Minister of Great Britain is being accused of skipping Covid meetings so he could finish writing his biography of Shakespeare. I can’t imagine that happening here.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    I read the Prime Minister of Great Britain is being accused of skipping Covid meetings so he could finish writing his biography of Shakespeare. I can’t imagine that happening here.
    What do you mean? Isn't that why Trump skipped out on COVID stuff? To finish his biography of Shakespeare?
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    What do you mean? Isn't that why Trump skipped out on COVID stuff? To finish his biography of Shakespeare?
    Still about The Donald is it? Right then, carry on.

now we all know that if President Obama did the same, we would think that right and just. “He is leaving Covid decisions in the hands of the Faucci experts” they would purr. “The President is not an expert on THE SCIENCE you ignorant rubes from flyover country!” And etc.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Still about The Donald is it? . “He is leaving Covid decisions in the hands of the Faucci experts” they would purr.” “The President is not an expert on THE SCIENCE you ignorant rubes from flyover country!” And etc.
    If only he HAD turned over COVID to Dr Fauci......

Quote Originally Posted by Gardnr View Post
    If only he HAD turned over COVID to Dr Fauci......
    Yes that too! I really wondered about that thought when reading post #2. Should The Donald have been more involved, or less involved in The Covid? Inquiring minds…

Few things will please The Donald more than the fact that ya’ll are still carrying on about him.

It ain't just the dems still carrying on about him. Maybe if the republicans would move on then we would too.

Still about The Donald is it? Right then, carry on.
    I just found the idea of our 45th president writing a biography of Shakespeare to be too funny to resist. I think playing the part of King Lear would be more up his alley.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    I just found the idea of our 45th president writing a biography of Shakespeare to be too funny to resist. I think playing the part of King Lear would be more up his alley.
    Or Coriolanus.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    It ain't just the dems still carrying on about him. Maybe if the republicans would move on then we would too.
    You go first. You can’t quit him.

You go first. You can’t quit him.
    As soon as the republicans stop supporting the big lie I will. Until then he’s still very much a driver of activities in this country that have an impact on all of us.

Thread Information