Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rigid Friend

Quote Originally Posted by lhamo View Post

FWIW I have very bad refraction and feel uncomfortable driving in dark, especially on unfamiliar routes. So especially in the winter I try to schedule most of my outings either during daylight hours or close to home. And if there is a rainstorm predicted at night I will often cancel, even things I would otherwise enjoy, because the combination of raindrops and headlights make my windshield look to me like paparazzi flash bulbs going off.
    I just got driving glasses with reflection coating and they are a vast improvement.

C texted me today "WHO says fully vaccinated people should continue to wear masks because of Delta variant."

I responded that I would not. It's in the mid 90's here, in the 100's elsewhere. I can't imagine Americans rushing to put those masks back on.

So this likely reduces the chance of the circle getting together this summer with or without T, who is still radio silent.

I sent a card to T in advance of her birthday and she acknowledged it but no mention of getting together and I am good with that.

Thread Information