Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Move over Corey Booker

Move over Corey Booker

The real Spartacus just stood up. Thank goodness someone has the nerve to stand up to the evil democrats who are rounding up the unvaccinated and taking them to extermination camps.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...icle_inset_1.1

I think being critical of a government mandate about a vaccination is a reasonable point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    I think being critical of a government mandate about a vaccination is a reasonable point of view.
    Where is this government vaccine mandate that you speak of? And even if there were one, is it really even vaguely comparable to what happened to the Jews in nazi Germany?

This is ridiculous. Everyone knows the Democrats havenít rounded up people and put them in camps since FDR.

If you don't want to be restricted move to Florida where you can go unvaccinated onto a cruise ship aka covid incubator, get sick, and die.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Where is this government vaccine mandate that you speak of? And even if there were one, is it really even vaguely comparable to what happened to the Jews in nazi Germany?
    Itís a general statement. If thereís no government mandate about vaccines, that makes me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    This is ridiculous. Everyone knows the Democrats havenít rounded up people and put them in camps since FDR.
    And at some point in the 80ish years since that happened most democrats have come to realize what a terrible mistake that was. Hopefully it wonít take the republicans that long to realize the error of supporting a treasonous attempt to overthrow the government.

Itís a general statement. If thereís no government mandate about vaccines, that makes me happy.
    Ah. So you meant in the same hypothetical manner as the perpetual fear that the government is coming to take oneís guns away.

It’s a general statement. If there’s no government mandate about vaccines, that makes me happy.
    It may also make you dead. Time will tell with the variants.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Ah. So you meant in the same hypothetical manner as the perpetual fear that the government is coming to take one’s guns away.
    Dude, you are the one who posted about vaccine mandate. If there is no mandate, then chill.

Thread Information