Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Move over Corey Booker

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    It may also make you dead. Time will tell with the variants.
    I have had the current best vaccine. Dont know what more I can do. I will avoid crowds of hundreds or even teens, but that isn’t really new for me. I do not go to large gatherings such as concert s, beer halls, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Dude, you are the one who posted about vaccine mandate. If there is no mandate, then chill.
    I didnít post about vaccine mandates. I posted about someone equating public health recommendations with extermination camps.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    I didn’t post about vaccine mandates. I posted about someone equating public health recommendations with extermination camps.
    c’mon jp, the article you linked says in headline “…Covid Vaccine mandate.”

So yeah, I’m going to think the article is about some sort of looming mandate.

Just because the lawmaker frets about it doesnít make it so.

From the article:

Washington state has not imposed a requirement to be vaccinated for COVID-19, working instead to encourage people through education and enticements such as $250,000 lottery drawings.

I'm not that literate, I just look at the picture, that guy has the nerve to wear a star of david.

Here we are back to mask wearing it seems. I wore a mask for a year, even I'm sick of wearing a mask just for those who won't get vaccinated or because government has failed to make adequate vaccine outreach (which frankly I think they have, but I'm tired of government making the citizenry responsible for their failures).
    If you want something to get done, ask a busy person. If you want them to have a nervous breakdown that is.

Just because the lawmaker frets about it doesn’t make it so.

From the article:

Washington state has not imposed a requirement to be vaccinated for COVID-19, working instead to encourage people through education and enticements such as $250,000 lottery drawings.
    I often wish there was a big emoji that showed eye rolling. This is one of those times.

Do you really think I’m gonna take time to use my own precious life energy to read an article About a minor incident somewhere in USA that you post to be snarky? I mean, come on. I did you a favor by reading the damn headline.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    I often wish there was a big emoji that showed eye rolling. This is one of those times.

Do you really think I’m gonna take time to use my own precious life energy to read an article About a minor incident somewhere in USA that you post to be snarky? I mean, come on. I did you a favor by reading the damn headline.
    Well to be fair youíve probably spent more time commenting than it would have taken to read the article. And sorry if you feel itís snark to point out that someone is comparing optional vaccines to protect their health and extermination camps. I personally find it horrifying that this is an acceptable position for Politicians in one of our main political parties to take. How any decent person wouldnít feel similarly is beyond me. But instead Iím sure Iíll get slammed for being all judgy because people should have the freedom to not care if politicians are doing dangerous stupid things. That is certainly the case with the traitors who attempted to overthrow our government a few months ago so Iím sure it will be the case here too.

Well to be fair youíve probably spent more time commenting than it would have taken to read the article. And sorry if you feel itís snark to point out that someone is comparing optional vaccines to protect their health and extermination camps.
    I read the story and came away with the impression that someone in state government was equating the concept of vaccine passports with the Nazi's requirement that Jews wear the yellow Star of David patches.

It seemed pretty obvious from this quote: "In an interview Tuesday, Walsh said he had been given the star by someone at the event, where most attendees were wearing one. He described some of the organizers as ďdeeply concerned about vaccine passports and vaccine segregation.Ē

Of course, whoever wrote the article and headline seems to have purposely led you astray by presenting the story in a way designed to attract the attention of people like yourself who simply hate Republicans. I think the real shame is that that's the nature of the majority of "journalism" these days.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Maybe next they can try blackface and say they are comparing it to slavery. That ought to work. It's that level of not realizing how offensive you are.

I mean if they wanted a non-offensive symbol they could just have scarlet V's or something maybe, but no they went for the "how offensive can we get"

Meanwhile it's the virus itself not the vaccine that led to mass deaths, but only 600k
    If you want something to get done, ask a busy person. If you want them to have a nervous breakdown that is.

Quote Originally Posted by ApatheticNoMore View Post
    Maybe next they can try blackface and say they are comparing it to slavery. That ought to work.
    But that would be Democrats attempting to show how much they've changed since the days of their antebellum glory. JP1 wouldn't start a thread about that (although I probably would).
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Thread Information