Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: July Purge

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yppej

July Purge

The final emotionally charged lottery ticket I was holding onto - scratched off, I did not win anything, and I will discard it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    The final emotionally charged lottery ticket I was holding onto - scratched off, I did not win anything, and I will discard it.
    Way to go!
    I gave two little Mary Hadley bowls to my granddaughters last night--have been carrying them around since last summer Michigan yard sale.

Yppej
    A free water bottle I got at work that has a chloriney taste will go in my home trash tonight.

I have another big bag of clothes for the thrift store that are too big. I was at kohl’s yesterday and they were having a sale so I bought 3 casual shirts for 12 each. Since losing weight I have more fancy clothes than casual because my friend had bought them for work.

10 dress shirts of hubsters', a leather portfolio he has never used and was still in his suitcase pocket......from 2015? A red area rug I'm tired of.....a few dresses that don't fit me well.

A red decorator rug I put in the closet several months ago to be sure I was done with it. Today I listed 2 navy bathroom rugs on Buy-Nothing. So far no takers.

Yppej
    One pair of sandals that isn't comfortable and two pairs of worn out flip flops. I will now be wearing the same pair of shoes more than once per week which will wear them out faster, but will still not wear the same pair two days in a row so they have time to air out.

14 items of clothing from going through my and my daughter's clothes - into the trash because they were all too damaged or stained to donate to Goodwill.

Readying a big Hefty bag of other clothes to donate.

My daughter and I went through her sock and underwear drawer and closet, and we found 20 more things to throw out.

New total for month: 34.

You might want to check with your goodwill. Ours recycles fabric - they accept ripped and stained items.

Thread Information