Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SCRUM

Yes Razz scrum is being used today. Often incorrectly. At my last place of employment it was used to micro manage employees. When it's done well, it gives teams of people a lot of day to day autonomy in how they get things done but I've rarely seen it implemented as the creators intended. I was a scrum master at 3 different places and did a lot of industry networking events.

Quote Originally Posted by herbgeek View Post
    Yes Razz scrum is being used today. Often incorrectly. At my last place of employment it was used to micro manage employees. When it's done well, it gives teams of people a lot of day to day autonomy in how they get things done but I've rarely seen it implemented as the creators intended. I was a scrum master at 3 different places and did a lot of industry networking events.
    thanks herbgeek.interesting.

Somehow I have managed to completely miss this despite working nonstop on corporate America for several decades. My previous mega-Corp employer, especially, never experienced a management fad that they didnít fully embrace. But this one they did.

Thread Information