Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Welcome Klunick. What categories of things do you find easiest to minimize and which are your challenges?
    Honestly I am pretty ruthless when it comes to decluttering. I have a memory bin for each of my boys from newborn to HS graduation. It's pretty easy to decide what is "bin worthy" and what is not. I guess if I had to pick something that I have a lot of is home decor but I use all of it. I love to decorate for each season and holidays. Quick funny (to me) story. I went to put away all my 4th of July decor and realized how bare the house looked without it. So, I put it back up and will take it down the beginning of August when I put up my Fall decor.

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    Welcome back, Kelly.
    Back?? Have I been on this forum before and just forgot?

Quote Originally Posted by Klunick View Post
    Back?? Have I been on this forum before and just forgot?
    Yes, http://www.simplelivingforum.net/sho...8-The-new-girl

Wow!! I had totally forgotten about that. And the fact that you remembered me is amazing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Klunick View Post
    Wow!! I had totally forgotten about that. And the fact that you remembered me is amazing!!
    I have a pretty good memory for names, maybe from years working in HR. Anyway, it's always nice to see someone return, so glad to see you again!

I have a pretty good memory for names, maybe from years working in HR. Anyway, it's always nice to see someone return, so glad to see you again!
    It's funny because your profile picture looked familiar and I was trying to figure out why. Never thinking it was because I had signed up here before.

Welcome, Kelly

Lately I have been giving away surplus items... When is "hurts" a little bit, I take some comfort in the rule of thumb: if it has not been used in a year or more, it can go.

Quote Originally Posted by dado potato View Post
    Welcome, Kelly

Lately I have been giving away surplus items... When is "hurts" a little bit, I take some comfort in the rule of thumb: if it has not been used in a year or more, it can go.
    I am pretty good at getting rid of stuff quickly. I am not a sentimental person so I don't have feelings attached to many items. That's what holds me up on the few that I do.

Welcome, Kelly. Have been decluttering for years and still have a ways to go - lol. I have something similar with the kids.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Thread Information