Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: What is your most expensive decluttering regret?

Quote Originally Posted by beckyliz View Post
    my college roommate called cold pizza, "Breakfast of Champions."

That was something else.

Groan, TMS.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Sure do miss John Belushi!!!
    "Do not accumulate for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves break in and steal. But accumulate for yourselves treasure in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, your heart is also." Jesus

I haven't been in a pizza hut sit down restaurant in decades but a number of airports, and the Target near us, have Pizza Hut quickee serve restaurants or whatever they call them, where all they serve are three kinds of mini pan pizzas and bread sticks. I have to confess that I absolutely love the mini cheese pan pizzas from them.

When I was in college there was a really low-end local pizza place across the road from campus. I was never much into cold leftover pizza for breakfast but I can't even guess how many times we went to D'Pizza on a weekend morning and had pizza and beer for breakfast.

I actually really like Dominos pizza but am no kind of pizza connoisseur. The best is their spinach and tomato pizza. Never liked Pizza Hut or Little Caesars though.

Thread Information