Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
I am not sure what you all are arguing about. It appears everyone on the forum is vaccinated and following their local rules whether they agree with them or not.
Yes, but not everyone on the forum is continually complaining and whining about not being able to do things without a mask simply because they are vaccinated and that is the miracle prevent-all which should allow them to do and go wherever they want unmasked, regardless of ANYONE else around them! See previous posts where Yppey states she doesn't need to social distance from others, but THEY should social distance from her; that SHE shouldn't need to wear a mask for an eye exam regardless of it being a requirement and the dr should mask - not her, etc. She may be reluctantly following her local rules, but is looking non-locally to find ways around the rules and complains when she can't find a way around them. And, even more obvious in her posts, she seems totally miserable and unhappy - all because of the wearing of a simple mask in certain places and at certain times.

It is the degree of selfish behavior and lack of compassion that is being exhibited, and wondering whether these behaviors are realized and being done on purpose or just the nature of the individual. Which, again, is why I say to you, Yppey, you sincerely have my prayers and hope that you can find some happiness.

So, to answer your question, tt, that is what my participation in this discussion has been about. And now that my part of the conversation seems to just be repeating the same old stuff, I guess I'm done.

Still wishing health and happiness to all!