Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Autumnal Equinox

Yppej, You've a gotten a lot done and even had some fun activities. Good for you!!

Yppej
    Went for my eye exam. Spent over an hour trying to order lenses online and gave up. Many issues - some company websites crashed, one wouldn't let me advance to the next screen and customer service could not tell me why even when I disabled tracking blocking, others had gimmicks like rebates you have to wait months for, or $17 per box handling fees plus shipping on top of the lens price, others limited quantities, others the coupon codes from their own website did not work. I gave up and called Walmart and will go there tomorrow and order in person. They can be delivered to the store and I don't have to pay until I pick them up. It is more but worth it to me to avoid the headache and hassle.

Yppej
    Ordered my contact lenses and should have them in 7 to 10 days.

Got the furnace cleaned.

Yppej
    Finishing out my vacation week with fun - shopping today and Scrabble with family tomorrow.

I am looking for a variety of things. If a store requires masks I skip it and go to the next place. So far I got two pair of sweatpants and one pair of jeans to accommodate my growing girth. On our next challenge interval I want to focus on weight loss. It is still hot and humid lots of days and I am not motivated to exercise. Plus being on vacation I have been treating myself to things like key lime pie.

Thread Information