Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The dead family who hiked in Mariposa County

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    I think this woman was actually from my town. Don't people usually meet up for coffee as a first date?
    And she supposedly gets tired so he basically says "See ya!" and walks off in the other direction. Great first date, great guy. I think there's more to this.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    And she supposedly gets tired so he basically says "See ya!" and walks off in the other direction. Great first date, great guy. I think there's more to this.
    I think the strange part of this is she supposedly gets over heated and asks him to go on up to the top and take photos for her while she walks back down. Yeah, whatever really happened, there's something very suspicious about this whole thing.

Here's another one where we'll never know if the death was an accident or something else:

https://www.fox10tv.com/news/mobile_...f6c8c4006.html

Was it an accident? Suicide? Accidental death because he was so preoccupied by needing to turn himself in that he made a dumb driving mistake?

Witnesses that saw them on the trail said they appeared to be arguing.

NPR had a feature on this today and they are saying they "mostly likely" died of heat stress and dehydration, per the coroner's report. I could be suspcious and think they couldn't find anything else and that was the most obvious, but that might be the end of story.

https://www.npr.org/2021/10/21/10419...-heat-exposure

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
    NPR had a feature on this today and they are saying they "mostly likely" died of heat stress and dehydration, per the coroner's report. I could be suspcious and think they couldn't find anything else and that was the most obvious, but that might be the end of story.

https://www.npr.org/2021/10/21/10419...-heat-exposure
    You know, I can see the dog dying from heat if it was hot because people are very stupid about their dogs. Very very stupid. But all 4 of them?

In the end Roger you’re probably right this is all we will ever know. It wasn’t some big mystery or a strange poisoning, they just overdid it, got overheated, and died. Banal.

Thread Information