Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Different personality test to try

Different personality test to try

It has been a while since everyone took the Briggs-Myers test so thought that for fun I would suggest this free newer test. See what you think of it remembering that the goal of the test is to help one understand oneself better and recognize that others will be different.

My results: MB = INTJ and 16 Personality=INFJ aka the Diplomat Advocate.
    https://www.16personalities.com/

ETA:An Advocate (INFJ) is someone with the Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging personality traits. They tend to approach life with deep thoughtfulness and imagination. Their inner vision, personal values, and a quiet, principled version of humanism guide them in all things.
    Last edited by razz; 8-31-21 at 3:37pm.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

I'll not only share my type (Architect) I'll even post my numbers, because "I yam what I yam and that's all what I yam."

Personality tests are bogus anyway because most people either give the answers they think the person giving the test will like, or they give answers that are closer to what they want to be instead of what they really are.

Screenshot from 2021-08-31 13-24-14.jpg

I'm taking it now. In the past I've been INFP. I'll update if I'm shown to have changed!

So, I'm still INFP (Mediator) but in this version I have an "a" attached: INFP-A (Assertive Mediator) vs INFP-T (Turbulent Mediator.

"Mediators are quiet, private, free spirits who view life as an endless series of idealistic possibilities waiting to be realized. They typically try to get along with others and promote harmony wherever they go."

I agree with "quiet" "private" "idealistic" "try to get along"
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

INFJ-T, Advocate, But having a hard time finding the capsule version. so far, it looks pretty close to me, I guess.

Test pegs me as an Advocate.

I'm still considering how accurate I feel this to be.

"Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Huh. Every time I've done a MB test, I was either intj or intp depending on mood. Today I was infj-a, advocate.

3C3AA71B-1787-44AD-8731-2C81E687FC4E.jpg8A74CE1E-0705-4AD7-AE58-91FB303528D9.jpg

i was IN something. I didnt capture the screen.

wow that Identity one is pretty damn high. Haha, guess i’m not surprised.

In my working days I always tested as INTJ. Since I've retired I test as INFJ.

Your personality type is:
    Virtuoso
    ISTP-T

Traits: Introverted – 79%, Observant – 55%, Thinking – 71%, Prospecting – 56%, Turbulent – 75%

I usually get INTP, maybe it is true that I am quite bored with N at this point though too.

"Virtuosos love to explore with their hands and their eyes, touching and examining the world around them with cool rationalism and spirited curiosity. People with this personality type are natural Makers, moving from project to project, building the useful and the superfluous for the fun of it, and learning from their environment as they go. Often mechanics and engineers, Virtuosos find no greater joy than in getting their hands dirty pulling things apart and putting them back together, just a little bit better than they were before."

I wish it said something nice and poetic, but all it says is I should have been a blue collar man.

Long nights, impossible odds
    Keeping my back to the wall
    If it takes all that to be just what I am ...

I guess this is the more flattering part:
    "Few personality types are as bold and practical as Virtuosos. Known for their technical mastery and willingness to improvise, Virtuosos are good at finding unique solutions to seemingly impossible challenges. Virtuosos’ desire to explore and learn new things is invaluable in many areas, including their own personal growth."

Long nights, impossible odds ...
    Trees don't grow on money

Thread Information