Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: September Purge

The problem with them is the hole in them, which is made for you to put your hand/arm through. These are made for commercial bakers, so I would expect they'd work with anything. They aren't pretty and they get stained, so I keep mine in a drawer. But they are made for high heat, are cheap, and last for a long time, so they get my vote. If I quilted or did sewing or such, I'd figure out a way to make decorative covers for them. I don't sew or quilt so... no such thing here.

Raised garden beds.

Happy, glad you are getting a patio that you want. IL, I love the brick patio.

I took 19 items to Goodwill today. New total for month: 125.

Cut up and hauled 17 cartons to the cardboard recycling center by the grocery store.

Quote Originally Posted by NewGig View Post
    The problem with them is the hole in them, which is made for you to put your hand/arm through. These are made for commercial bakers, so I would expect they'd work with anything. They aren't pretty and they get stained, so I keep mine in a drawer. But they are made for high heat, are cheap, and last for a long time, so they get my vote. If I quilted or did sewing or such, I'd figure out a way to make decorative covers for them. I don't sew or quilt so... no such thing here.
    Thanks for the additional information. I'm contemplating. LOL.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Thread Information