Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: September Purge

The problem with them is the hole in them, which is made for you to put your hand/arm through. These are made for commercial bakers, so I would expect they'd work with anything. They aren't pretty and they get stained, so I keep mine in a drawer. But they are made for high heat, are cheap, and last for a long time, so they get my vote. If I quilted or did sewing or such, I'd figure out a way to make decorative covers for them. I don't sew or quilt so... no such thing here.

Raised garden beds.

Happy, glad you are getting a patio that you want. IL, I love the brick patio.

I took 19 items to Goodwill today. New total for month: 125.

Cut up and hauled 17 cartons to the cardboard recycling center by the grocery store.

Quote Originally Posted by NewGig View Post
    The problem with them is the hole in them, which is made for you to put your hand/arm through. These are made for commercial bakers, so I would expect they'd work with anything. They aren't pretty and they get stained, so I keep mine in a drawer. But they are made for high heat, are cheap, and last for a long time, so they get my vote. If I quilted or did sewing or such, I'd figure out a way to make decorative covers for them. I don't sew or quilt so... no such thing here.
    Thanks for the additional information. I'm contemplating. LOL.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Got rid of my steam cleaner this week that I hadn't used in years but always kept around "just in case". Found out over the weekend that my smaller Bissell Crosswave works well for cleaning stains out of carpets.

A couple more tomato cages I found in the basement.

Quote Originally Posted by Klunick View Post
    Got rid of my steam cleaner this week that I hadn't used in years but always kept around "just in case". Found out over the weekend that my smaller Bissell Crosswave works well for cleaning stains out of carpets.
    Our carpet cleaner came from the alley.DH fixed it ip and now uses it occasionally on our filthy carpeting. We will not have carpeting in our new abodes. I think I will have, eventually, a few Persian-type rugs But I do not plan to have a wet carpet cleaner.

I will get a stick carpet stick vacuum for these area rugs.

My main fear is that DH will insist on taking the carpet carpet cleaner with him to Herman where it will be stored in the bunker where everything will go when we donít know where to put it. I will try to convince him hey, we donít need this anymore but yeah. I doubt that will work.

I passed on an old car booster seat. New total for month: 126.

Thread Information