Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ad promoting IL abortion rights to attract businesses

Well said Catherine!!

The thing about the race argument on abortion is it makes little sense. So let's say minorities have less access to abortion, that means a larger % minority population in the future right? And that's supposed to be what racists want? I would think what racists would want is white people NOT to get abortions and to have a bunch of kids (more white babies. isn't that kind of what racists historically want?).

I mean maybe you could say they want a large (minority?) labor pool to exploit in the future or something, yea that could happen if the poor have tons of kids and the rich one or two, but that seems several degrees detached from race as a motive at that point and to be about class. And yes everyone pushes population growth (except those who believe in resource limits).

I'm fine with calling it misogynistic. It's literally not caring about females and their experience.
    Trees don't grow on money

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    And who holds the power in TX? Those who put a cluster of non-sentient cells secondary to the welfare of women--disproportionately poor. And who, while talking about the "sanctity of life" will torture animals in feedlots and take an eye for an eye for criminal offenses and exploit workers in the name of free enterprise. Sanctimonius hypocrisy.
    “They aren’t really human” is an ancient justification for all sorts of things.

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    Between the abortion thing and the murder rate, I could see how Chicago might be attractive to companies looking to cull the herd.
    Well the city did rise to prominence due to its stockyards.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Are you implying there's a lot of bullsh*t in Chicago?

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Hog butcher to the world!

Thread Information