Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Cosmetic surgery

My eyelids are getting droopy and if it disturbs my vision, I'll get them lifted.

I have a large nose and always thought I'd like it made smaller. But then they convince you to get a chin implant to balance the nose. Well, while you're down there, you may as well suck up my droopy jowls. Oh, and my mouth turns down, and it just goes on and on. My family tells me I look like my grandmother; with surgery I wouldn't look like her. But I do seem to have Resting B*tch Face.

I think those big fat lips look ridiculous. And so obviously fake.

Madonna looks absolutely spooky: https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/post...lation-photos/

A RBF has served me well over the years.

Once your eyelids impact your vision insurance will pay but itís got to be really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jane v2.0 View Post
    It's such a sexist, gender-specific term. I hate it. Why do women always have to look friendly and men don't?

Same thing with people telling me, "Smile! You'll look prettier" or "Oops. You dropped something on the floor. A smile." (Fortunately now that I am older I don't get these comments as much.)

I bet no one tells a man, "Smile. You'll look more handsome."

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    You're wrong about that. But it's mostly moms saying it to their teenage sons or young girls flirting with a boy they like.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeParker View Post
    You're wrong about that. But it's mostly moms saying it to their teenage sons or young girls flirting with a boy they like.
    Interesting that both examples you give are of minors, whereas I got these unwanted comments well into my thirties.

Quote Originally Posted by Jane v2.0 View Post

I have a severe case of RBF... But in my world ( horses) we call it Mare Stare LOL

A horse walks into a bar, and the bartender takes one look at him and says "Why the long face?"

Quote Originally Posted by boss mare View Post
    I have a severe case of RBF... But in my world ( horses) we call it Mare Stare LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    It's such a sexist, gender-specific term. I hate it. Why do women always have to look friendly and men don't?

Same thing with people telling me, "Smile! You'll look prettier" or "Oops. You dropped something on the floor. A smile." (Fortunately now that I am older I don't get these comments as much.)

I own it proudly. I've never smiled on command or gone around grinning like a chimp for no reason (Google chimp fear grin). Men don't have to go around showing submission to all and sundry, for obvious reasons. That's why "resting bitch face" is gender-specific.

Thread Information