Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Changes Coming

I think this is all working out exactly as it should, and your happiness will just keep increasing! Wonderful going with the flow!

Well, thanks all, but I'm not actually going anywhere! Going to hang out at our house and make jewelry for awhile this winter and see what shakes out. It's been very busy here in this tourist town since last March, but this most unusual year will not sustain itself in the long run. There are so many variables at play these days. I think it will slow down quite a bit during the normal slow season January through March of next year.

I'm going to miss the gallery though - I really worked hard at it and it's been fun to see it so successful. The owners just couldn't pass up the chance to be done with it during a good real estate market. I just hope the inspection on Wednesday goes okay for them...

Yppej
    You've done well rolling with the punches, including some huge ones to the gut, and I'm sure these changes will work out for you as well.
    Last edited by Yppej; 9-28-21 at 7:22pm.

Another chapter in your life, SQ. This one, I think, finds you more rooted and offers a lot of promise and not much downside. You'll have the time to think of what you want to do next. I'm sure it will be good for you. It would be nice if you could keep up on the jewelry -- you do beautiful work!
    Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. - Booker T. Washington

Thread Information