Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: Robocall from Trump asked if I take insulin

  1. #11
    Senior Member Yppej's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,109
    Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    What political campaign is Donald trump involved in? I thought he was only living in my head or something?
    Campaigns live on forever. They can keep their funds forever instead of returning the excess to donors. They can save them up for future campaigns, or give them to other candidates, etc. We can't let all that special interest money go to waste.

  2. #12
    Senior Member iris lilies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Always logged in
    Posts
    20,369
    Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    What political campaign is Donald trump involved in? I thought he was only living in my head or something?
    I dont know why he is robo calling, you will have to ask Dado.

    Has he paid you any rent yet for that headspace?

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,400
    Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Has he paid you any rent yet for that headspace?
    Hmmm... considering his reputation for actually paying for things, my guess would be - no. LOL
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

  4. #14
    Senior Member iris lilies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Always logged in
    Posts
    20,369
    Quote Originally Posted by happystuff View Post
    Hmmm... considering his reputation for actually paying for things, my guess would be - no. LOL
    Isn’t that WINNING? with the headspace occupation anyway

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,400
    Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Isn’t that WINNING? with the headspace occupation anyway
    Okay, IL. You have me a bit confused - winning for who? A no-win for jp1 if actually trying to charge Trump rent and a resounding no-win-but-definite-cheap-cheat by Trump if jp1 IS renting. So, do I have YOU confused now? ROFLOL.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

  6. #16
    Senior Member iris lilies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Always logged in
    Posts
    20,369
    Quote Originally Posted by happystuff View Post
    Okay, IL. You have me a bit confused - winning for who? A no-win for jp1 if actually trying to charge Trump rent and a resounding no-win-but-definite-cheap-cheat by Trump if jp1 IS renting. So, do I have YOU confused now? ROFLOL.
    By “WINNING” I refer to Donald Trump’s favorite word, or one of his favorite words.

    He uttered “WINNING! “Often.

    I’m pretty sure he would consider it winning to take up space in JP’s head and take up paragraphs on this website about simplicity. He’s got happystuff and Iris promoting Donald. Pretty slick.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,400
    Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    By “WINNING” I refer to Donald Trump’s favorite word, or one of his favorite words.

    He uttered “WINNING! “Often.

    I’m pretty sure he would consider it winning to take up space in JP’s head and take up paragraphs on this website about simplicity. He’s got happystuff and Iris promoting Donald. Pretty slick.
    Somehow I don't see calling him a cheat as promoting. Keeping him the topic of a discussion, guilty, but not promoting. LOL.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

  8. #18
    Senior Member Yppej's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,109
    When you attack The Donald it helps him raise funds with his base. Not an issue here where we have no Trumpsters that I know of, but elsewhere it applies.

  9. #19
    Senior Member JaneV2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13,681
    Reportedly, his recent fund-raising e-mails have resorted to calling non-responders "traitors." Must be getting desperate.

    "You're a traitor. You abandoned Trump," the fundraising message said. It went on to say that that the donor had a "final chance to prove [their] loyalty." Otherwise, they would be "branded a deserter." It gave a timeframe of just 17 minutes to contribute before the threat would apparently be implemented. (Newsweek)

  10. #20
    Senior Member jp1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    7,432
    Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Has he paid you any rent yet for that headspace?
    Of course not. The dude doesn't pay his bills.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •