Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Dave Chapelle—CANCELLED!

From the White House, you can look south across the Mall and see the US Holocaust Memorial museum at the other end of the Mall, near the Washington Monument. It's about a 15 minute slow lazy walk, or about 10 mins if you walk across the Mall itself. (I recommend stopping at the food trucks on Constitution Ave, about 1/2 your journey).

I'd hope that any resident or potential resident of the White House would not choose to dine with Kanye and other well-known anti-Semite conspiracy theory people, but that's where we are these days.

It’s hard to imagine two egos that size fitting in the same room.

Ye, Milo Y, Nick F all traveling in a pack, now wanting to add Trump to their shitshow. DJT’s handlers are too adept for that, They disavowed the Nick Fuentes association immediately.

Okay---Why couldn't they all appear on SNL, with The Donald as Host? It might be good for ratings. I still wouldn't watch it, though. Too busy looking at youtube vids of old cars & stuff. Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Ye, Milo Y, Nick F all traveling in a pack, now wanting to add Trump to their shitshow. DJT’s handlers are too adept for that, They disavowed the Nick Fuentes association immediately.
    Hahaha. Yes, he disavowed Nick by blaming it on Kanye. That worked out so well for him that he had to suggest that we flush the constitution down the toilet. Maybe his brilliant handlers had the week off?

Trump seems the GOP presidential candidate for 2024. I don't see that he has any effective "handlers" remaining.

I also don't see the mainstream of the GOP doing much more than staring at their own feet in vague embarrassment about the antics of The Annointed One. Shame on them.

Thread Information