Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Austria

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    The plot thickens....insert the original Twilight Zone theme. Germany is considering an intense lockdown and vaccine mandates for all. Did my Homeland start a trend? We'll see as time goes on. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by happystuff View Post
    Again, love the fun horse facts! Side-saddle - I always thought it looked sooooo uncomfortable and take so much more effort. Thanks for the fun facts.
    It's not uncomfortable if the saddle fits correctly. And although there is a learning curve, it's not as hard as it looks. My second husband and I got married on horseback and I had an older lady lend me her saddle and gave me lessons for six months before the wedding.

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    The plot thickens....insert the original Twilight Zone theme. Germany is considering an intense lockdown and vaccine mandates for all. Did my Homeland start a trend? We'll see as time goes on. Rob
    Well in China they padlocked people on their apartments and welded the doors shut. It still didn't stop covid. Humans are very arrogant in thinking they can control nature. Some humility, and learning to live with the virus, is in order because it will never go away.

Quote Originally Posted by boss mare View Post
    It's not uncomfortable if the saddle fits correctly. And although there is a learning curve, it's not as hard as it looks. My second husband and I got married on horseback and I had an older lady lend me her saddle and gave me lessons for six months before the wedding.
    That sounds so cool! I can only imagine how beautiful the wedding pictures are.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by happystuff View Post
    That sounds so cool! I can only imagine how beautiful the wedding pictures are.
    We got married in 1989. Only lasted 7 years. This is the only picture I have BB714CCD-36D0-49CB-842E-282836B39A9F.jpg
    I had the horse for 26 years before I had to put him down at age 31 . That horse changed my life in so many ways
    Last edited by boss mare; 11-26-21 at 11:09pm.

I love your horse tidbits!

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    I am working to free my community from a mask mandate.
    Keep up with the OCD. It truly is your strong suit.

We got married in 1989. Only lasted 7 years. This is the only picture I have BB714CCD-36D0-49CB-842E-282836B39A9F.jpg
    I had the horse for 26 years before I had to put him down at age 31 . That horse changed my life in so many ways
    What a great picture!

how pretty!

What a lovely picture, boss mare! And a beautiful horse! I too love the horse tidbits and facts of the day. thanks so much for sharing.

Thread Information