Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Austria

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    I support triaging hospital admissions so that the unvaccinated wait until all vaccinated people are seen first.

I believe a policy like this would get a good number of the unvaccinated to get their shots without a vaccine mandate.
    Some people are just monsters.

Imagine you are a hero first responder and notice a very impaired driver pulling out of the parking lot of the bar weaving all over the place. The driver slams into another vehicle that has been driven normally. Both vehicles burst into flames and you can only rescue one person. Who do you save since your resources are limited?

Imagine you are a hero first responder and notice a very impaired driver pulling out of the parking lot of the bar weaving all over the place. The driver slams into another vehicle that has been driven normally. Both vehicles burst into flames and you can only rescue one person. Who do you save since your resources are limited?
    I posed this to my DH who has 41, almost 42 years as a first responder . His answer is : who has the car that is the least on fire and most accessible is the one to try and save first. You will also call for back up.

By the way, your passive aggressive BS is not a good look on you

Quote Originally Posted by boss mare View Post
    I posed this to my DH who has 41, almost 42 years as a first responder . His answer is : who has the car that is the least on fire and most accessible is the one to try and save first. You will also call for back up.

By the way, your passive aggressive BS is not a good look on you
    There should not be a space after responder. The use of a colon in the following sentence is odd and the space before it is wrong. The last sentence should end with a period.

Imagine you are a hero first responder
    As I've mentioned multiple times before, you too could be a hero. Either as a first responder or in some other way, but it would require intention, planning and effort from you. Much easier to criticize from the sidelines. You could use your jealousy as fuel to do something good for your own community.

There should not be a space after responder. The use of a colon in the following sentence is odd and the space before it is wrong. The last sentence should end with a period

Jeppy .....To quote the 1980's iconic movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off : Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around, you could miss it"

What a sad life you lead.

The Fun Horse Fact of the Day : USEF/FEI actually has rules on showing sidesaddle.
    Under tack and equipment :Rule HU149.1 : Sandwich case: Required for appointments. Must be combined sandwich case and flask. Must contain a plain-white meat sandwich, with crusts removed, cut on the diagonal, wrapped in wax paper, a linen handkerchief or napkin is optional and flask must contain sherry or tea.

As an aside, the show steward or the judge can check to see if riders in the class are in compliance in this class and in all classes.
    A fact about me: I was a carded show steward for an affiliation of USEF from 2000 to 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by boss mare View Post

What a sad life you lead.

The Fun Horse Fact of the Day : USEF/FEI actually has rules on showing sidesaddle.
    Under tack and equipment :Rule HU149.1 : Sandwich case: Required for appointments. Must be combined sandwich case and flask. Must contain a plain-white meat sandwich, with crusts removed, cut on the diagonal, wrapped in wax paper, a linen handkerchief or napkin is optional and flask must contain sherry or tea.
    What sad punctuation around colons. Too much sherry?

Quote Originally Posted by herbgeek View Post
    As I've mentioned multiple times before, you too could be a hero. Either as a first responder or in some other way, but it would require intention, planning and effort from you. Much easier to criticize from the sidelines. You could use your jealousy as fuel to do something good for your own community.
    I am working to free my community from a mask mandate.

What sad punctuation around colons. Too much sherry?
    You really get off on being passive aggressive towards someone who has dyslexia? Wow!!!!

Again, love the fun horse facts! Side-saddle - I always thought it looked sooooo uncomfortable and take so much more effort. Thanks for the fun facts.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Thread Information