Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eye dialation

Eye dialation

Went last week to the eye doc and had a checkup. When she dilated my eyes it was painful. She told me it was just from dry eyes. I have had VERY red and sometimes a sore eye since then. I thought maybe it was just a ruptured blood vessel but half of the eye turned red. I have been putting in drops and just started homeopathic arnica montana ... which is helping. If not cleared up by tomorrow night I will have to go back to the doc. Never had this happen before....

That is weird and certainly something to watch. Or, keep an eye on. Er, you know. I didn’t start out trying to be a pun maker here but these phrases just came to mind.

I apparently have sever dry eye, but have never had a reaction like that. Ditto, IL. I hope it clears up quickly.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

I’m at the eye doc right now and expected to get dilated since it’s been 3 years since he last dilated me. But they don’t have to anymore. He has a new machine that takes pictures of the retina. Not only do I avoid the aggravation but he will have a picture record if there is an issue which can be monitored over time.

That sounds wonderful jp1. Update: The homeopathic arnica montana and eye drops cleared it all up. It was worrisome though.

My eye doctor has had that machine for years.

Just back from eye doctor appointment and trying to read forum posts with still somewhat dilated eyes - LOL. It's been a full year since the last exam and I, again, need new prescriptions. Eyes just seem to be aging faster than I am - lol. As with last year, everyone masked throughout the entire process (except picking out new frames, when I was allowed to see what they would look like without a mask. ) Have a few issues to look out for, but will pick up my new glasses in a couple weeks and am good for another year. Easy-peasy!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Yppej
    My eye doctor told me he has seen 10 times more eye problems, such as dry eye and styes, since people starting wearing masks. I have also heard dental problems are way up since bacteria gets trapped in the mouth and can't be exhaled normally. People were not created/did not evolve depending on your POV to wear masks. They are unnatural and disgusting.

We should probably also go barefoot too since most foot problems likely come from wearing shoes and socks on our feet.

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    We should probably also go barefoot too since most foot problems likely come from wearing shoes and socks on our feet.
    There would be a lot less foot odor, athlete's foot, etc. Feet sweat more than any other part of the body, and if dirt or grass could absorb that sweat it would be a good thing. I go barefoot as much as possible, and sometimes even run outside barefoot to grab something from the car etc even if there's snow on the ground. Finally something we agree on!

Thread Information