Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: And Jussie for All

This is hardly the crime of the century, but these fabrications need to be quashed. I'm with most of you--public shaming and restitution should do it. Way to look desperate and pathetic, Jussie.

One of the articles I looked at said that 3,000 police hours were spent on this case. That's a lot of money. O_o Take a median cop salary and add 50% to it - that's the cost of this prank. (And likely even higher, since some of those hours were undoubtedly overtime.)
    Earn more, spend less, invest the rest.
    www.letsretireyoung.com

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    This is hardly the crime of the century, but these fabrications need to be quashed. I'm with most of you--public shaming and restitution should do it. Way to look desperate and pathetic, Jussie.
    Well, as one writer put it, he is more famous now than he was in 2019. I don’t know if that makes him more or less of a valuable commodity in the market for actors. Depending on his personal capacity for shamelessness, this whole thing could be a net win for him.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    Well, as one writer put it, he is more famous now than he was in 2019. I don’t know if that makes him more or less of a valuable commodity in the market for actors. Depending on his personal capacity for shamelessness, this whole thing could be a net win for him.
    As long as he makes restitution and apologizes--and doesn't pull any more shenanigans--that's OK.

Yppej
    If he weren't gay I could see him and Rachel Dolezal being perfectly matched.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    As my granny, the card player, might say "What a pair to draw to!"

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Even if he weren’t gay, he might not qualify to partner Rachel, would depend on the day, since she is now bisexual.She announced this even tho no one asked for this infoe.

I will say this about Rachel, though: I feel sorry for her and I think she is doing a decent job in raising her sons, one of which was her adopted brother before he came to live with her. It is too bad, though, she chose to have yet another fatherless black kid (her youngest child doesn't seem to have a father in the picture.)

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Even if he weren’t gay, he might not qualify to partner Rachel, would depend on the day, since she is now bisexual.
    Why are y'all assuming their genders?

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    Because they present as their natural genders? Why would anyone assume otherwise?
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    Oh please, if Rachel was trans she would have announced it. In case you doubt that, she said, when she announced her bisexuality, “…it still matters to stay visible.”
    I think she meant that for the LGBTQetc group but I know she means it for herself.

Thread Information