Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oakland Co, MI show trial

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    The ad you are referring to above was propaganda by Putin. It is no surprise you would reference it. Also the attack ads darken the skin of his opponent…. now you tell me why republicans would do that?
    It came from one of the half dozen interviews he gave to Russian State television, not some kind of deep fake operation. If he couldn’t foresee or care that they would use it for propaganda purposes, I would say that put him in the “useful idiot” category.

That’s good we can close that chapter on the Waukesha tragedy.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    It came from one of the half dozen interviews he gave to Russian State television, not some kind of deep fake operation. If he couldn’t foresee or care that they would use it for propaganda purposes, I would say that put him in the “useful idiot” category.
    Are Wisconsin politicians regularly giving interviews to the Russians? how strange

[QUOTE=LDAHL;416176]It came from one of the half dozen interviews he gave to Russian State television, not some kind of deep fake operation. If he couldn’t foresee or care that they would use it for propaganda purposes, I would say that put him in the “useful idiot” category.[/QUOTE

I did find an article that said the Milwaukee paper reported that he gave an interview to Russian tv. For sure, that was idiotic but STILL not as bad as sending fake electors to OVERTHROW our government. It is disgusting that Barnes and johnson are the best candidates our state has to offer. It is a matter of choosing the better of 2 evils. johnson’s anti-abortion remarks and a multitude of their issues invalidates him for me….notwithstanding he is a trump toady.

You didn’t answer my question about why republicans darkened his skin in their attack ads?

According to what I heard about it, it was one mailer that they were trying to turn into an issue. It doesn’t seem to have gotten much traction outside the far left bubble.

I will be happy to see the end of campaign propaganda in a couple of weeks. It seems to get nastier with every election.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    That’s good we can close that chapter on the Waukesha tragedy.
    He just got sentenced. About 700 years in prison and another 300 years of probation after that.

I don’t know if Milwaukee County will bother trying him for the outstanding charges there.

Glad that he got such a severe sentence. In regard to the other case IL mentioned with the parents ignoring the school’s warnings I really don’t know why anyone would do that. You would want your child to get help and to protect others.

Thread Information