Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden’s Hanukkah Miracle

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    I wonder if he's really thinking about the Yom Kippur War and being confused? The timeline of who-was-in-office fits that a lot better, as Golda Meir was PM then, and Biden was a junior Senator who had been in office 9 months...

Hmmmph.
    I heard he warned the Israelis about an impending attack, but they just wouldn’t listen.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Whataboutism is rather dull and you continue to play that card. We’re talking about the current guy in the White House right now.

Why don’t you start a permanent thread about Donald J Trump? That might help you get over your… Obsession. Or not, but at least it won’t interfere with other discussion.
    I’m sorry. Maybe we need to start noting in the title of threads when they are supposed to be only for republicans to have a safe space to whine about evil democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    I’m sorry. Maybe we need to start noting in the title of threads when they are supposed to be only for republicans to have a safe space to whine about evil democrats.
    More like a safe place to laugh about one particular democrat who tells more stories than Commander McBragg.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    More like a safe place to laugh about one particular democrat who tells more stories than Commander McBragg.
    If only jp would laugh about DJT!

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    If only jp would laugh about DJT!
    If only he wasn’t going to be running again in 2024 I would.

But ldahl is probably right. The OP made clear during the trump years that he isn’t concerned at all about presidential lying so I doubt he intended this thread to be about a president lying.

I believe at the time i said I was looking forward to a contest between two of America’s most prodigious liars. I wasn’t disappointed. Just because I find Mr Biden’s fabulism to be hilarious doesn’t mean I’m mistaking the Donald for Abe Lincoln.

I believe at the time i said I was looking forward to a contest between two of America’s most prodigious liars. I wasn’t disappointed. Just because I find Mr Biden’s fabulism to be hilarious doesn’t mean I’m mistaking the Donald for Abe Lincoln.
    My mistake. I was actually thinking of another of our members who claimed to be unaware of, and then unimpressed by, the multitude of obvious lies the previous president spewed.

Is he the guy that got canned for lying about getting shot down in Iraq? Wound up getting banished to MSNBC, and never heard from again?

Not sure about the never heard from again, as he has a show on MSNBC, but my understanding is/was he was retiring at the end of this year.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    I wonder if he's really thinking about the Yom Kippur War and being confused? The timeline of who-was-in-office fits that a lot better, as Golda Meir was PM then, and Biden was a junior Senator who had been in office 9 months...

Hmmmph.
    That would be an easy mistake to make. Cutting old Joe some slack here.

Thread Information