Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Whiney Whine

Yppej

Whiney Whine

I hate masks and JP hates Trump. Here is the thread you have all been asking for.

Ha ha, as if either of you could contain your obsessions in just one thread.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Ha ha, as if either of you could contain your obsessions in just one thread.
    We can only dream.

I hate trump and yppej hates little bits of cloth. Hopefully she also hates jackasses who want to overthrow elections. But who knows. A lot of people here seem to be cool with that. I try to believe they aren’t just ****ing assholes but maybe they are.

Yppej
    I am not cool with attempts to violently overthrow the government. All my attempts to get rid of the mask mandate have been peaceful and nonviolent. I have asked the mayor and city council to remove the Board of Health and I have asked the Board of Health members to resign. To force a city charter election and change their positions to elective so they can be removed from office would require collecting thousands of signatures. The other way is for the city council to invoke a charter commission. I spoke with the chair of the city council. They are likely to do this in the next year not for me, but because they want to up signature requirements to run for office - always trying to restrict democracy. But at that time they will take other charter revisions under advisement including mine.

So far I am stuck with the existing Board who aren't elected and two thirds of whom don't even live in the city. It's like when we couldn't vote for those who governed us in colonial times. They were either appointed by the King or by a Parliament where we did not have votes, and the colonial governors did not live in our community but were sent over from England. If I were more courageous I would tar and feather these folks and ride them out of town on a rail, but I'm not going to.

I think your peaceful protesting is a lot more effective and a lot more ethical. And good for you for working peacefully for change.

Yppej
    I heard about the Federal mask mandate on various forms of transit being extended to mid March but nothing about medical settings. I called my doctor's office and pushed off my physical scheduled for February to August.

The hospitals are full now with people who postponed medical care, I may as well join the trend.

President-Trump-Face-Mask-2__10922.1595536292.1280.1280__75321.1595539232.jpg

I feel like there needs to be a party, wearing these, at a pizza place. Thank me.

The 11th commandment
    2020 A.D. Supplemental

Thou shall not covet thy neighbor’s life
    Wear thy mask

… could not get the picture to copy unfortunately…

Quote Originally Posted by ToomuchStuff View Post
    President-Trump-Face-Mask-2__10922.1595536292.1280.1280__75321.1595539232.jpg

I feel like there needs to be a party, wearing these, at a pizza place. Thank me.
    lol

Thread Information