Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Whiney Whine

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    I was quite pleased to see how well basic sanitation and PPE protocols were being followed at the hospital. If a medical professional can't follow those, they simply shouldn't be working in the field.
    Oh gosh I guess I should tell my physician and her entire staff this. I’m sure that will cause them to hop to it and put on their masks

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Oh gosh I guess I should tell my physician and her entire staff this. I’m sure that will cause them to hop to it and put on their masks
    Perhaps they aren't practicing in the same environment, and are following the appropriate rules for their setting?

Protocols, well, generally have provisions for a wide variety of circumstances. I know the ones I practice under do.

The hospital wing I was in wasn't the "cuts-and-scrapes" bandaid dispensary....

Yppej
    Let's fire all the people who don't do exactly what we want. It will make the labor shortage so much better!!! Just like firing all the unvaccinated did.

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    I'd just pay the extra $260. It would be worth it to me.
    I'm glad I escaped employment before this type of coercion was commonplace.
    I've decided to take your advice. I started a separate thread. Thank you.

Just returned from vacation to a very interesting thread). Bae, hoping your father can get his surgery soon.

bae, hope your dad is able to get his surgery soon.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Yppej
    Some guys at work were talking. One guy said it's hard to mow his lawn because of his allergies. He used to wear a mask but he just can't anymore after being forced to. Another guy said he is the same way. Even when working with tools that kick up a lot of dust he won't anymore. He's had enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Some guys at work were talking. One guy said it's hard to mow his lawn because of his allergies. He used to wear a mask but he just can't anymore after being forced to. Another guy said he is the same way. Even when working with tools that kick up a lot of dust he won't anymore. He's had enough.
    I think the proper term for that is “natural selection”.

...or stupidity.

Yppej
    Instead of my usual whiney whine I decided to go to a New Hampshire open house. As JP says, I should move somewhere else.

It would cost more than I would get from my existing home and would be a downgrade.

The only pluses are it is in a nicer (though by no means upscale) community where I could be more free and it has 1.5 baths.

It is along a busy road and I am guessing used to be a commercial property but is now converted to a house because of small, weird closets. One sloped inwards. None had any poles to hang your clothes on.

It's by a lake and on septic and also has a rusting out oil tank with a bucket underneath to catch the drips. Can you say environmental disaster?

It's smaller, has less land, has a gravel driveway, and electric hot water. The nearest neighbor is a convenience store. The basement was filled with construction debris, falling down insulation, etc. There is no internet hookup though it's on the street. The max speed offered is 1G (which I think is low?? Does anyone know?) and there is no competition so it's expensive.

Well now I know.

Thread Information