Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Whiney Whine

I am not on 4chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    I am not on 4chat.
    Why not? From what I understand youíd fit right in there. Except maybe the white supremacy part. But the rest of the conspiracy theory part of it is right up your alley.

By the way, I’d like to thank you. I don’t have the patience to go read what the stupid Q ****tards are posting on 4chan and the like. Having you share it here is a nice way of getting the readers’ digest condensed version.
    it's a bit hard, not to have an interest in stuff that is completely inane. Because meh, why should I bother, how will this add to my understanding of the world in any way? Boring .... (unlike my bf who likes to hear about cults and conspiracies without really believing in most of them)

But then one isn't up to date if conspiracy theories and other baseless nonsense is driving parts of the culture.
    Trees don't grow on money

Yesterday a nine year old declined to wear a mask at a Boston Public School. The police were called and the school was put in lockdown.

These covidians are unreal.

Actually, a professional protestor and alleged police assaulter used her 9 year old cousin as a prop to protest masks.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Actually, a professional protestor and alleged police assaulter used her 9 year old cousin as a prop to protest masks.
    Not so. The child was texting relatives from inside the school for help after being harassed.

How does a person get to be a "professional" protestor? Like they're paid to do this? It's what they do for a living? Sign me up!

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Not so. The child was texting relatives from inside the school for help after being harassed.

How does a person get to be a "professional" protestor? Like they're paid to do this? It's what they do for a living? Sign me up!
    Jeppy you need to look to our cityís professional protesters for guidance. Start with Bruce Franks, My former representative in the state house, who resigned to go onto a bigger and better career protesting in places that include .Robís city.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Jeppy you need to look to our city’s professional protesters for guidance. Start with Bruce Franks, My former representative in the state house, who resigned to go onto a bigger and better career protesting in places that include .Rob’s city.
    I looked him up. Are you sure he is paid to protest, and isn't living off proceeds from his rap battles?

The brave 9 year old shamed Boston Mayor Wu into dropping the school mask mandate. Children in a few other communities are still suffering, and we have mandates even in outpatient settings including dentists (where as soon as they start working on your teeth they have to take off the mask - so stupid). And of course the toddlers in NYC.

"And miles to go before I sleep."

Apparently the reporter who wrote the article I read about the little girl didnít know what they were talking about. 🤔

Anyone who is so ocd In their desire to put peopleís health at risk that they chase the mayor around with a bullhorn on a regular basis and then assaults a cop is a professional protester even if it doesnít pay much/anything. At least in my book.

My dentist has patients rinse with peroxide per the American dental association guidance because itís believed to kill the virus in your mouth for the length of time that a dental appointment takes.

Thread Information