Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Birds aren't real

Birds aren't real

This NYT article about the GenZ claim that birds are actually government surveilence drones was interesting. I can't help those who can't read NYT articles, but sometimes clearing the browser works.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/09/t...formation.html

https://birdsarentreal.com/

birds aren't real.jpg

I think it was a PBS special, where they talked about China and their social credit system, and they mentioned the Chinese do have and use drones that look like birds for surveillance.
    I expect our intelligence services have and use them as well, just not to the extent that "all birds are fake".

Quote Originally Posted by ToomuchStuff View Post
    I think it was a PBS special, where they talked about China and their social credit system, and they mentioned the Chinese do have and use drones that look like birds for surveillance.
    I expect our intelligence services have and use them as well, just not to the extent that "all birds are fake".
    Bird watching goes both ways.

When my child was younger, I managed to convince him that there was no such thing as zebras. For a while. Every so often he hints at his long game for revenge.

He figured out Santa Claus very early on, but kept his mouth shut for years. It’s nice to know he’s less credulous than the bird deniers.

Look up the magic dust proponents for a real hoot.

The movement is actually a bit of a humerous ruse to shed light on how dumb conspiracy theories can get. They are gaining support. I may buy one of their hats or t-shirts, though many are sold out. I think squirrels are suspcious, too, but certainly if it flies it spies. And I'd be careful of the partridge in the pear tree.

I used to think that the people worried about bill gates including chips in the covid vaccines were fools. But then a few weeks ago SO showed me how his Apple Watch can do an EKG. I had had one once at the doctor’s and it required them to stick sensors all over my body, so this Apple Watch EKG seemed impossible. Until I remembered that SO had had three covid shots by then and a lightbulb went on over my head. Obviously his Watch was interacting with those three chips from the covid shots to do the EKG. I was absolutely stunned that the first time in history that apple and Microsoft products actually worked well together that it was as incredibly useful as this.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    I used to think that the people worried about bill gates including chips in the covid vaccines were fools. But then a few weeks ago SO showed me how his Apple Watch can do an EKG. I had had one once at the doctor’s and it required them to stick sensors all over my body, so this Apple Watch EKG seemed impossible. Until I remembered that SO had had three covid shots by then and a lightbulb went on over my head. Obviously his Watch was interacting with those three chips from the covid shots to do the EKG. I was absolutely stunned that the first time in history that apple and Microsoft products actually worked well together that it was as incredibly useful as this.
    That blending of technologies for our betterment has been around for years, I remember how my Magic 8 Ball became infallible after drinking Tang.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    Look up the magic dust proponents for a real hoot.
    Read that and had a flash back to the 70's and seeming so many movies mentioned angel dust.

My brain works much like a Magic Eight Ball...

Thread Information