Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: simplifying my digital and media world

Taking a break is a good idea that I have used a few times. Wishing you well, Steve, and thank you for your shared insights over the years
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

SteveMN, I've enjoyed your input. I agree of the drift away from the simple living concept, which I too regret. It's the only social media site I use and find some of the discussion otherwise entertaining or an exposure to diverse ideas outside of my real life social realm and perspectives from different places. So it still has some value to me, especially through some of the Covid stay at home days. Best wishes.

Wishing you well, Steve. I've always valued your participation here as a voice of reason and a source of helpful information.

Happy holidays and a good New Year, Steve. I will miss your input on tech questions.

TMS, best wishes for getting through everything.

I will miss you Steve. Your advice was always helpful. Enjoy pursuing new options!

Ah, I will miss you Steve! I sought out your posts specifically at times for "voice-of-reason" responses! I do understand your decision, though, and I agree, I do miss the simple living fundamentals of years gone by. Are we really living as simply as we can? Do we care really anymore with so much else going on around us? I will long to *hear* your voice on these topics.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Echoes of the same sentiments… you will be greatly missed!

Quote Originally Posted by KayLR View Post
    Ah, I will miss you Steve! I sought out your posts specifically at times for "voice-of-reason" responses!.
    Wish to echo this. Did you know, Steve, how many of us valued your participation?

TMS, I admire your example and wish you had to set one less often. Hoping you will be able to take care of yourself despite the many demands made on you.

Thread Information