Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: out of the blue

I have no idea where most of my old flames are, and that's ok with me, too much energy would be needed to track them down, and for what? But none of those relationships ended badly, we just mostly continued to grow in different directions. One who was a great friend but not so great a boyfriend I still see, as I managed to transfer them to one of my close cousins - now we're related and easily stay in touch. He's much better in the "cousin" role, lol.

Sounds like:

a) He's having a super bout of nostalgia and trying to connect with old feelings of days gone by or

b) He fell off the wagon and this is an uninhibited drunken letter that seemed a great idea at the time and now he's pulling his hair out wondering why he wrote it and praying it got lost in the mail.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

I learned that my niece recently connected with her boyfriend of ten years. He is bad news so I hope she doesn't pursue it further after moving far away, buying a house and creating a new life without him.

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    Sounds like:

a) He's having a super bout of nostalgia and trying to connect with old feelings of days gone by or

b) He fell off the wagon and this is an uninhibited drunken letter that seemed a great idea at the time and now he's pulling his hair out wondering why he wrote it and praying it got lost in the mail.
    Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    But one has managed to frustrate me! Cannot locate. Very common name.
    If we were exes I would probably frustrate you too. I share a name with a much more well known JP. I like that very much since it makes googling me impossible.

Thread Information