Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Covid pays a social call.....

Quote Originally Posted by herbgeek View Post
    My spouse is doing the ivermectin/vitamin C/vitamin D/zinc regimen and I've never been so happy that he's naturally a hermit and really doesn't get out much. He's also quite fit, and exercises a lot and eats a good vegetarian diet.
    Good luck with that :-(

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    I'm taking zinc and oil of oregano pills. I don't know that zinc and oil of oregano ward off covid - but psychologically I feel that I am doing something. Rob

Rob, I’m sorry your tenant is so sick, but he did it to himself. He is selfish (and so is his wife) as they didn’t give a damn about their kids. He essentially committed suicide if he doesn’t make it.

I’m sorry for his kids and the friends/family left behind if he dies. No sympathy for him at all. He brought this on himself.

I (kind of) agree with you,Tradd. He could have gotten the shots easily and did not do so. I agree to an extent that personal responsibility is involved here. But I don't see it as suicide - to me, that's taking it a bit far.

He leaves behind three minor children and a girlfriend and an ex-wife and a large extended family. Who I feel for the most here is three kids soon to be without a father. A tragedy that could have easily been prevented. And now I'm also worried regarding the division of assets - there's a fully paid for late model Chevy Silverado, some very chunky and expensive looking 14KT chains, and numerous tools in decent condition. I just hope things don't get nasty.....Rob

Adding to my previous post - I have no legal claim on anything and for this I'm grateful. I just don't want to deal with greed from his extended family. Rob

We strongly believe in Ivermectin in this house!!!!

For Heartworm control that is.haha.

No doubt he made a bad choice but he doesn’t deserve to die. I am so sorry Rob. What a sad situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    I would live to see debates, like we had between Gore and Perot on NAFTA. When you shut down debate on covid and censor alternative opinions you don't make them go away, you just drive them underground and create suspicion of the censors.
    I think this is a good point. It just adds fuel to the whole "what the lamestream media doesn't want you to know" narrative.

I'm sorry for your tenant and his family, Rob. Even if he brought it upon himself, we all make poor choices at times, but we are usually fortunate enough to survive them.

Update - good and bad news. My tenant passed at 8:30.AM yesterday. But my Cousin has tested negative twice and is returning to Phoenix and the house Saturday.

Don't die like my tenant folks.....please for all that is just and good - get your shots. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    Update - good and bad news. My tenant passed at 8:30.AM yesterday. But my Cousin has tested negative twice and is returning to Phoenix and the house Saturday.

Don't die like my tenant folks.....please for all that is just and good - get your shots. Rob
    Oh, so sorry about your tenant, Rob.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Thread Information