Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid pays a social call.....

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar

Covid pays a social call.....

To my tenant and his girlfriend. They are both mildly sick and to date, covid seems to be being kind to them. But we're all wearing masks indoors at the house now and my Mother and my in laws will not be coming over for my famous Moroccan vegetarian stew tomorrow. Just to be safe(r).

Very ironic timing too as yesterday I received my booster shot and $125 for my office visit to the Pfizer trial folks.

What can I do? I did leave raw garlic and oil of oregano pills outside their door. So far it looks as if this is not going to be a covid horror story. Rob

Yppej
    So what does wearing a mask indoors at home look like? Do you sleep with it on? Eat outside?

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    So what does wearing a mask indoors at home look like? Do you sleep with it on? Eat outside?
    I bet after two years you could be presumed to understand the protocols, in a living situation where there are shared communal spaces.

Well, I mean, a normal person would understand, I retract my bet about you.

Rob I hope all in your household don’t get terribly sick with this.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Rob I hope all in your household don’t get terribly sick with this.
    IL, Thank You. I will get tested along with my Cousin and SO on the 26th. So far in the house itself there are no symptoms. Rob

Stay strong, Rob; my son's family was just at a dinner party with someone who tested positive the next day, and none of his family got it, thank God. Glad you are getting tested.

Hoping all goes well for all of you.

I hope everyone is okay, and the garlic will help to ward off vampires as well.

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    I bet after two years you could be presumed to understand the protocols, in a living situation where there are shared communal spaces.

Well, I mean, a normal person would understand, I retract my bet about you.
    Snarky, snarky.

I have never had to quarantine at home. I am good at keeping my distance from other people. I also work in a rural area that attracts people who like to keep their distance from others. So I do not have the exposure of people who live in sardine conditions.

So sorry, Rob. I hope everyone stays well.

We have also had to cancel all our holiday plans as the neighbor next door tested positive - my one lax moment of not wearing a mask. I wasn't in contact with him, but unmasked and not social distanced from spouse and kids. Spouse doesn't get tested until tomorrow and my household has most of us getting tested in a few days. Staying home so as not to risk any potential infection to anyone else.

Merry Christmas, everyone!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Thread Information