Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OMG, I'm Unemployed...(it just hit me big time).

To any who are interested, my website is www.taliswomanshop.com

I am trying to work in the studio today but need to call it quits; my hand hurts so bad and I had a rough night, waking up a lot with both hands going numb. The physical issues just never end these days...

I can so understand the hand numbness and tingling. I sleep with a fluffy pillow under my arm as a support and it kind of helps. Mostly a nerve issue in my neck and elbow so I also use a very thin foam pillow for head.

Your jewelry is really beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetana3 View Post
    I can so understand the hand numbness and tingling. I sleep with a fluffy pillow under my arm as a support and it kind of helps. Mostly a nerve issue in my neck and elbow so I also use a very thin foam pillow for head.
    I have some upper extremity issues, caused most likely from decades of sitting at a keyboard, plus schlepping a heavy shoulder bag and tote bag. I find that sleeping with 2 fluffy feather pillows under my head alleviates discomfort to the shoulder I am sleeping on, then I have a small "travel" pillow tucked under the arm I am not sleeping on. Oddly, it is the latter arm that gets the numbness and tingling if I don't have that travel pillow. This seems to successfully manage the issue, so I've never pursued any further diagnosis or treatment.

Rosa, when they start talking "Neck" and "Nerve" I get quite queasy and will do anything to avoid further doctor "help" with the issue. So simple issues of pillows and exercise are my prescription right now.

Quote Originally Posted by SiouzQ. View Post
    To any who are interested, my website is www.taliswomanshop.com

I am trying to work in the studio today but need to call it quits; my hand hurts so bad and I had a rough night, waking up a lot with both hands going numb. The physical issues just never end these days...
    Thanks for sharing your website. Your creations are unique. I can better see and understand where healthy hands are needed to do this work
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Beautiful work and writing!
    "Do not accumulate for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves break in and steal. But accumulate for yourselves treasure in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, your heart is also." Jesus

Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Thread Information