Page 82 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast

Thread: Very Important Subjects

Okay---Some bad news. They had that mid-air collision at the air show in Dallas, City of Dreadful Things, yesterday. What happened was, a WW2 vintage fighter plane collided with a WW-2 B-17 bomber made by Boeing. Thousands of them were made, and used primarily to devastate Germany and kill hundreds of thousands of people, back then. The one in the crash had not been used for that purpose, however. There are only 8 or 9 B-17's in flyable condition; the rest crashed or were scrapped. What a waste. Anyway, I believe that particular airplane visited here and was on display about 10 years ago. I went to the airport, and paid 5 whole dollars to climb up inside the plane. It woulda been skeeery enough to fly in one a them things, and they were not even made for comfort like(pressurized cabin) as present-day your commercial jets. But yeah---the thing had 4 radial engines--huge--several made by Curtiss-wright, and one or two by Studebaker! All identical, but different manufacturers. You could see the nameplates on the engines, btw. Anyway, the organization that owned the historic, airworthy aircraft is called: " The Commemorative Air Force", but guess what? A few years back, they called themselves "The Confederate Air Force". But due to PC wokeness, they revised the name. Anyway, really too bad.
    Last edited by littlebittybobby; 11-15-22 at 10:02am.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebittybobby View Post
    Okay----my adopted kitten that just appeared here last summer, but eluded me for a month until she finally let me capture here and still was feral-acting in the house for another month, and now is very tame. She has two of the big catts as surrogate parents. See photo. Top: Orval, then the kitten, and on my lap is Gray. They groom the kitten and let her sleep with them. Funny how, in the photo Orval looks like a small catt; he is actually a big one. But yeah---here it is:Attachment 4951
    That is so sweet that they are parenting the kitten.

Okay---the fire went out, it was too cold to get up, so mee and the catts stayed in bedd until after daylight, when I then dumped a litterbox in the stove, threw in several plastic bottles, grocery sacks, & pieces of junk mail & a shot of charcoal lighter fluid. Yup. Then it thawed out in here. Now, it's time for some entertainment for youy kids. Take a look at the wikipedia entry for the entry that defines the word "squaw". If you don't know about Political Correctness & Woke, the essay there on "squaw" will give you a clue. It is now a dirty word, a pejorative or whatever, that people are forbidden to use, unless they want to be sanctioned and canceled. Yup. But yeah---this means I will be using that word, any chance I get. Ha. Hope that helps you some. Thankk mee.

Okay----Here's sometheen very innersting---I see where you kids are attempting to grow microgardens, using all this mail-order paraphernalia. But yeah---I figure you might try groween punklins' and of course---Zukkkinee Squashes, indoors, too. That way, you'le have plenty o' punkins to use as jack-O-lanterns and plenty o' zukkkinini squashes to give to people like me who hate zukkkininnnis. Yup. Hope that helkps you some. Thankk Mee.

Yup. What they need is to convert those "factory farms" from pigs n poultry, to fresh produce. Be a whole lot better than trying to put a ham or turkey on every chinamans' plate. Yup. But yeah---Drive-N-Eat Yummy "tenderloin" is also a practice that needs to stop. Yup. On facebook, you can follow "I-wah Foody" and see all the yummy stuff that the mom-n-pops serve in their former-storefront restaurants. They say it's health food---healthy for small-town i-wah 'conomy. Ha. Also, for Kaseys and Hit-N-Run gas stations. Yup.2022-11-18 (7).jpg2022-11-18 (7).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by littlebittybobby View Post
    Okay----Here's sometheen very innersting---I see where you kids are attempting to grow microgardens, using all this mail-order paraphernalia. But yeah---I figure you might try groween punklins' and of course---Zukkkinee Squashes, indoors, too. That way, you'le have plenty o' punkins to use as jack-O-lanterns and plenty o' zukkkinini squashes to give to people like me who hate zukkkininnnis. Yup. Hope that helkps you some. Thankk Mee.
    I gave a sibling an Aerogarden. I shudder at the thought of getting zucchini back.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    I gave a sibling an Aerogarden. I shudder at the thought of getting zucchini back.
    Yup.

Okay----I've done some reading---a little reading, here and there, about the so-called "World War 2". The more I read, the less sure I understand why it even happened. 'Course, every TV-Educated Patriot out there just knows it was ALL about
    "fighting for your freedom" and most of all, to stop the hollowcost. Yup. That's what they say. But I have my doubts. In the final analysis, who DID win? Is it even over, yet? But yeah---I figure you kids'd like a photo of your fav-O-rite kinda car dealership, here--Toy-O-duh. It is HUGE. Several city blocks, square. Plus, here's a post-WW2 Mom-n-Pop Huttson dealership, before they became Hash. How do you like that?.2022-11-19 (1).jpg2022-11-19.jpg

Also, in I-Wah, you can drive-N-eat yummy food at the 'Chine Shed Rest-O-rants, which are all capped with Farmer Tin. Yup. 2022-11-19 (9).jpg2022-08-31 (13).jpg
    Last edited by littlebittybobby; 11-20-22 at 4:36pm.

Thread Information