Page 106 of 108 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1076

Thread: Very Important Subjects

Okay--rain was forecast for today, so after lining up the salvage doors on my van project and putting the glass in, I covered up the sofa that I salvaged at the wreckin yard with a tarp, and also tarped my classic 58 Packard,which is temporarily stored outside. But yeah---I need a break to get caught up on other stuff. Plus---(and this truly is a plus), I may be makingg

Okay---1,2,3 testing. I say this because the other day, I logged in, posted a lengthy update on my VERY IMPORTANT SUBJECTS, and now---a few days later, it has vanished. Yup. I believe that some anti-free-speech people are harrassing me. Yup.

Okay---At the wreckin' yard, there is this development: They have a Merc-O-ree Monarch and also a Ford Granada in their inventory. It is kinda sad about the Granada, because until recently, it apparently belonged to an employee of the big-box "Home Improvement" place near my house, that sells BBQ Grills, Potted Plants, and very costly building materials. Yup. I thought: I'd liketa have that Granada, even though I'm not a Ford Fanatic. But no--it's doomed. Anyway, I wenta the wreckin' yard, and took the four wheels & tires off the Monarch, and one of the two weelz off the Granada, hauled them home and then to the tire shop and demounted the tires, then took everything home and in my front yard, cut the old tires up and put them in the trash, so they could be LANDFILLED! Yup. I reckon you kids are wondering WHY I need Merc-O-ree weelz? Well, see---they are an upgrade for my prestige car, the VERY SOLID 58 Packard. More about this, later. Also, the Lady who was 15 when I started stalking her, has messaged me, just about every day. How do you like that? Also, I took in a spayed large female Brown Tabby before it got cold that had been at-large in the hood, kept her inside till last week, and let her out with a collar with my ph # on it, and she just diasappeared. Haven't heard from anyone, and I allow follow the lost pets deal on F-Book. So, hope she made it okay wherever she was going. Also, caught a glimpse of T Brown out back, the other day. Hope that helps you kids some. Thankk mee. Now, back to your regularly-scheduled programming of discussions about partisan politics, Alphabet people, trips to places for no good reason, and yummy restaurant meals. Next time, I'll discuss how IZ went to a pizza place, here in Nowhereville. Ha.

Welcome back, Bobby. Hope the female tabby is OK.

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    Welcome back, Bobby. Hope the female tabby is OK.
    Thank You, very much, RR. I haven't heard anything about the kitty. She is a very large brown tabby, and very mild mannered. Yup. Hope she made it to where she was intending to go. In other news, I'm still working on my projects, especially my vintage 1991 Chevy G20 Van. GM stopped making that style after 1996, after about 25 years, and there were literally millions of them around. Now, they are getting scarce, even at the wreckin' yard. I already had some spare parts, but I also invested more in NEW parts than I paid for this vehicle. It is, however, VERY solid. Unlike something you see from Iwah or Minnahsooota or Wahskonsun or Michigan. Or, Massachusetts. Someday, I will post a whole laundry list of stuff I have done, to refurbish that van. I estimate that if you took it in to your authorized, factory-train service department, that the total bill would tally in at around $57,697. 67 Yup. Anyway---The only consolation to the Big Tabby absconding is that I still have some awesome & amazing catts that are glad to have food, shelter and catts attention, who are not inclined to run away. That scrawny little gray kitten that was at-large in my yard summer-before-last is now a plump indoor catt who loves companionship(mee). So are the others. See? As I type this, a security guy with a Handgun just walked by me. They are no doubt keeping an eye on me, because I probably look suspicious. Don't you agree? Also, I went to the wreckin' yard and pulled a set of wheels off a Merc-O-ree Monarch, 79 model. Why? well--because those weelz will be an upgrade to my very solid 58 Packard. See--Monarch weelz are 14 x 6, and not rusty, while my Packard came with 14 X 5's that are very rusty, and won't hold air. Merc-O-ree wheels are better suited for Radial tyres, too. The only thing is, I hafta replace ALL the lug nuts(I got the Monarch nuts), and then 10 lug studs on the left side, because in 58, S-P used left-hand studs on the left side. So did Chrysler. I'm still keeping in touch with my stalking victim(back when she was 15 & I, 16). She's prolly gather up all the info so the police can make a case. But see---there isn't a case, because 1)I didn't intend to harm her or make any threats; and B)She says she has absolutely no recollection of me from 55 years ago. Now, I am flattered, because that shows how competent I am at following and surveilling someeone! See? Hope that helps you kids some. Did lefty candy-dates get enough votes to suit you? Ha. No answer required. Thankk Mee. Later.

okay----news update, as-if you kids could care less.  ha.  but yeah---my big brown tabby that evidently could not find her way home after two weeks is enjoying herself immensely in her own room, with her own food dish and her own water dish and her own bed and frequent attention from meee.  she haas it made!  yup. also, i put her former room mate in with her, since a)they cohabit pretty well and: b) curley-q was sleeping on one o' the other catses' pillow a lot, and the other cat didn't like it  was calling her out.  it did not seem like the bbt lost much weight, but yeah---she's a basically large-framed cat, and after a week or two on the feedbag, she's real hefty. yup.  gotta keep those dishes full.   okay---besides the restoration project of my backyard cottage and my classic studebaker-packard and my classic 1991 chevy g20(which i'm refitting with ford f250 rear springs), i've been keeping track of that person i used to stalk back when she was just 15 in the wilds of alaska.  well, she says she has enough problems, without needing to worry about littlebittymee.  so no, she ain't skeered.  prolly keeps a pistol under her pillow.  she is very lovely, i will tell you that.  can you blame me?  also, it's extremely windy here, today, so i'll have lots of YARD WORK picking up tree limbs and loose trash in the yard.  i wish you kids could see the nice file caqbinets & those gmc insomnia doors i scored at the wreckin' yard. (envy meee ha)  anyway, hope that helps you kids some.  thankk mee.

also, i got a story to tell about pizza consumption, but it'll have to wait until i can spare the time. later. thankk mee.

okay------i just know you kids will be pleased to know that i decided to replace the rear axle assembly in my poor condition gov't surplus van, with a good, garnteed used one from the self-service wreckin' yard. you know how i love going shopping at the wreckin' yard; to me, it's like one a them foreign vacations you kids liketa take. yup. but, due to the nature of this particular task, i hadta wait until i was in the right frame of mind and had the zact set of hand tools i needed ta get the job done. see? so, yeah---day after easter egg day i went to the other wreckin' yard, some 15 miles away, cause the one close by was out of stock on that particular item. they HAD two of 'em, but they too just a little bit too crush-happy, so i hadta opt for the place that keeps vehicles on the lot longer, to find one. see? due ta the distance, i saved on gas by going over there in my littlebitty 17-year old subcompact economy car that i bought at the other wreckin' yard, seven years ago this month. i then loaded the drive axle assembly in the back, and hauled 'er home. to be continued. rhak mee.

okay----a few misc very important things, here. <first of all, thankk mee for summa the punctuation i been utilizing when it doesn't consume too much time and energy on my part. i know you kids think: lbb, why don't you just grow up and conform to the rules of english composition? well, just think o' this: your very favorite people (next to ukrainians and alphabet people) are those indigenous people that used to occupy the continent and guess what? they had something like 700 dialects and almost no written language. yup. so go set them straight on the rules, then, get back to mee. but yeah---one a springfields most noted people, gyspsy blanchard has taken a break from her relationship with the guy who was there to meet her at the prison gates when she was released from custody after serving a term for orchestrating the murder of her mom. yup. i guess being with that guy just wasn't a role she wanted to play, anymore. but yeah--prolly dr grande would speculate(but not diagnose her, mind you) that gypsy prolly has unresolved issues. yup. to bee continued.

okay-----another thing is----i just wanted to show you kids my rear end. ha. but yeah---here it is(viewer discretion advised) yup. fresh from the wreckin' yard. hope that helps you some.2024-04-02.jpg2024-04-02.jpg

Thread Information