Page 105 of 108 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1076

Thread: Very Important Subjects

Okay---I got some miles in behind the wheel of my littlebitty modest economy car I saved at the wreckin' yard 6 years ago. But yeah--it's going on 17 years old. Anyway, I made a round trip of 106 miles, to look at an old junk car that a guy has for sale. It is all in pieces. Short story long, I negotiated for a pair of headlight bezels that are in very nice condition that fit 1958 Packard. I stopped at a gas station for gas, and there was big ol' depputty sheriff getting some mini-mart fried chicken. I did not have anything to eat on my trip. Hope that helps you some. Thanks mee. The cats were gladd to see mee, when I returned.

That deputy forgot to ask if the chickkin was local. Ha.

Okay--Church guys boy told me about a large black Catt that's been living out back Yesterday, it was prowling around up front, but ran away Well, I put some food out, and it was gone later on. So, yeah--that cat may need a home Yup On drive-n-eat-stuffing day, I changed out 4 of the 5 doors. Still looking for the last one. As I said before--the seller stated that the van was in poor condition. But yeah--I will resolve that. Nobody these days can afford to "trade"(get screwed) for a nice new Broncho Cowpoke or huuuge Dodge Ram-it. That is insane. Hope that helps you kids some.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebittybobby View Post
    Nobody these days can afford to "trade"(get screwed) for a nice new Broncho Cowpoke or huuuge Dodge Ram-it. That is insane.
    Nobody, LOL.

Yea, right, like the friend of mine who bought three matching electric Mustangs (that to me, look like a 78 Mustang II) and gave two away. Or his son, who bought two Bronco's, one regular and one sport for the daughters first car.
    I have never had the kind of money my friends had. Doesn't mean they aren't out there.

Quote Originally Posted by ToomuchStuff View Post
    Nobody, LOL.

Yea, right, like the friend of mine who bought three matching electric Mustangs (that to me, look like a 78 Mustang II) and gave two away. Or his son, who bought two Bronco's, one regular and one sport for the daughters first car.
    I have never had the kind of money my friends had. Doesn't mean they aren't out there.
    bobby knows we bought a new Bronco Sport a few months ago. Even more galling, I have decided to trade it in after five years. I’m going to be one of those people who gets a new car every few years. I’m not going wait 14 years like I usually do for the old car to expire.
    I am not a serious person.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebittybobby View Post
    But yeah--I will resolve that. Nobody these days can afford to "trade"(get screwed) for a nice new Broncho Cowpoke or huuuge Dodge Ram-it. That is insane. Hope that helps you kids some.
    Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    bobby knows we bought a new Bronco Sport a few months ago.
    And he also knows I have a Ram pickup we use to tow our camper around the country, often stopping to eat along the way. We're in Alabama now and have our eye on a restaurant for lunch tomorrow littlebit, drive and eat, yup, thankk meee.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Jealousy abounds.

Okay--jealousy abounds You kids envy a resourceful person like littebittymee, who can refurbish a vehicle after consumers have discarded it. My Hyundai was junked after the original owners drove it 10 years without changing the timing belt, and it snapped. It "wasn't worth" repairing, so they "traded"(got screwed) it in, and the dealer junked it. Also, the owner problems got tired of the sticky latch on the hatch, that requires yearly greasing. But yeah---the guy received an award from his guard unit for being a top flight copter mechanic, during his time in Afganistan. Ha

But yeah---you kids are normals. A good deal for you is when Jerry Lundegaard knocks a couple hundred off the price of date dere Tru-Kote. Yup. Hope that helps you some.

Darn spell check. But yeah---n. O. R M. I. E. S

Thread Information