Page 36 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Thread: Very Important Subjects

Okay---I think you kids deserve a fair and honest consumer alert warning about littlebittymee. See---what the deal is, is that I am a VERY(xxxxx4) DISreputable Catt Breeder. Yup. Like---for instance, one of my clever scams was to get a male & female cat(s) offa the local pet forum. There is an explicit warning that you should ONLY give your cat to nice, church-going,lawn-mowing people who have cute little kids and drive a nice new family car. Yup. Not some old coot,like Mee, that drives a 15-year-old-economy car from the wreckin' yard. They may have ill intentions, based on that profile. Yup. Anyway, I got my breeding pair, FREE, w/no papers, no pedigree, no nothing. Nope. And then, I procrastinated about getting them "fixed", so that by the time I did, the little female was expecting. And I mean she was and is a small kitty, and so is the cat daddy. She, was indoor catt, and still is, so we know who the daddyis. Anyway, she had an ittybitty litter of just 3. Yup. While they were nursing, I pretty much kept them in a large dog crate, inside, and it was cute how they'd jump onto my chest and cling to mee, when I'd open the crate to clean it, change the water and replenish the food. Well, their mom was a VERY good mommy, and even after I let the kittens start roaming around the house, she'd still nurse and clean them. It took her prolly 3-4 months for her to fully wean them! It may've fostered dependency, as they are still a close-knit family. Although--at first---the cat Daddy did not like his offspring and showed no interest in them. He has, however, become fond of them. But yeah----when I got ready to sell 'em to make a quick, easy, ill-gotten Buck---I set the price for the kittens at $10k each! Yup. You get what you pay for, and these are cham-peen show cats! See---I held a littlebitty cat show, right here at home, and they all won first place ribbbons in their division, PLUS the Grand Sweepstakes! Didn't have to get out and DRIVE 1000 miles, each way, to a "REAL" cat show, either! So yeah--- Talk about Prestige! Envy Mee, Okay? But, so far, no one has come forward with cold, hard cash. So, I'll just keep 'em, for all I care! Ha. They like to purr, and are good company. Hope that helps you some. Thankk mee.

Very good, LBB. Were they all subsequently fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    Very good, LBB. Were they all subsequently fixed?
    I am glad you axed me that quession,R/R, but it requires a lengthy response to do the subject justice. So yeah---I'll get that, later on today. But, I have a VERY(xxx444) brilliant idea---I may purchase an old fixer-upper up in a littlebittyburg in central Zurra. A river town that was built by wine. Yup. Anyway, the building will be world headquarters for my "Hermit Batchelor Catt Clubb". Yup. There is plenty of room for cats, and window ledges. on the upper floors for catts to sit on. Yup. A-may-zeen & Ahhh-summm! I know I can heat the place, using wood pellets that have been used as litter. Yup.2022-04-24 (10).jpg

Okay---Here's another rqqandom thought. It is in all seriousness, though. It seems like cats prefer Aldi foods cardboard boxes, to lounge around in.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebittybobby View Post
    I am glad you axed me that quession,R/R, but it requires a lengthy response to do the subject justice. So yeah---I'll get that, later on today. But, I have a VERY(xxx444) brilliant idea---I may purchase an old fixer-upper up in a littlebittyburg in central Zurra. A river town that was built by wine. Yup. Anyway, the building will be world headquarters for my "Hermit Batchelor Catt Clubb". Yup. There is plenty of room for cats, and window ledges. on the upper floors for catts to sit on. Yup. A-may-zeen & Ahhh-summm! I know I can heat the place, using wood pellets that have been used as litter. Yup.2022-04-24 (10).jpg
    That house sold more than a year ago. Roy delivered wood trim to the new owners recently, since the wood trim shop mentioned they needed something to be transported to Hermann and ?didn’t Roy go there regularly? Paid for his gas and then some.

Okay---Survey Quession: What do you Kids think about the latest Mike Tyson incident?

Okay----Want to go to the Beach, and avoid the crowds? Here's a sandy beach on the Michigan Upper Peninsula and Lake Superior. Someday soon, we'll have to have a conversation here, about separate statehood for the Upper Peninsula.2022-04-24 (12).jpg

Okay----Yesterday, I watched a mOO-vEE, twice. Well, it was part of a mOO-vEE, a 1980 mOO-vEE. It was the so-called welfare office scene for cheech & chongs' film,"Next Movie". That was the title. That scene features Michael Winslow and John Steadman. Ha. Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebittybobby View Post
    Okay----Want to go to the Beach, and avoid the crowds? Here's a sandy beach on the Michigan Upper Peninsula and Lake Superior. Someday soon, we'll have to have a conversation here, about separate statehood for the Upper Peninsula.2022-04-24 (12).jpg
    I thought you had a vacation home in Times Beach, MO?

Okay----if you're ever in Central Guatemala sometime---here's a Pizza Place you might like to try. I don't know if they're open or closed at present; or if you have to call ahead for reservations or what. You could just Drive/Fly there, just to check-n-see.2022-04-25.jpg

Thread Information