Page 56 of 108 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast

Thread: Very Important Subjects

Okay----here it is. Not for sale, so please don't ask littlebittymee to sell 'er to you. Your pleas will be ignored. Besides, it doesn't fit Subbaroo or Honday or Dogdge, or other fascist cars. Yup. It's a keepsake & heirloom; I've had it for nearly 40 years. Took 'er apart several years ago, to freshen it up and put 'er back together recently, to Reduce Clutter. See?2022-07-05 (5).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by littlebittybobby View Post
    Okay----here it is. Not for sale, so please don't ask littlebittymee to sell 'er to you. Your pleas will be ignored. Besides, it doesn't fit Subbaroo or Honday or Dogdge, or other fascist cars. Yup. It's a keepsake & heirloom; I've had it for nearly 40 years. Took 'er apart several years ago, to freshen it up and put 'er back together recently, to Reduce Clutter. See?2022-07-05 (5).jpg
    What is it?

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    What is it?
    RR, TYVM for axxing me that quession. It is a GM Muncie M-20 4 speed manual transmission for 1966-1970. Has a Hurst Shifter. Hurst was the guy who also invented the "Jaws O' Life" tools, for extricating crash victims. But, this will go in my 66 Chevelle, so it will get better fuel economy during this dastardly dreadful economic dog days downturn dilemma due to derelict demmacrattic rule, which is having a drastic & disasterous effect on all but the most devoted & dedicated diehard car jocks. Yup.
    Last edited by littlebittybobby; 7-6-22 at 2:56am.

Okay----Just for fun, I was reading the brief account of the 2006 Cougar Ace/Mazda Debacle, which I believe was handled very badly. More on this, later. Maybe you kids can read up on the incident, so ytou can form an opinion on the subject. Yup.

Okay----I got two more o' them Muncies, that I've actually had longer than the one I showed you kids the other day. One is the same model, that I took out of a 68 Ponnyac. I traded for an automatic transmission, installed. That was oh, 1979. Then there's the Muncie M 21 that I pieced together. I bought it from a f-book friend who owned a wreckin' yard. It was a burned out corvette from I think he said the quad cities. Well, the case was melted, but for $50 it was still worth it. It was the 1971-1974 year model. I broke the case open with a sledge, and put all the gears in an older case along with a 66-70 input gear. I still also have the original clutch(input) gear around here, too. I did use it in my car for several years, and it worked fine. But yeah---I am saving it for another car to use it in. See?

Okay---Carlos Santana, legendary rock idol who is now 74, got to feeling weak onstage the other night. So, his concert schedule has changed, with several cancellations for the near future. Hopefully, those fanatics who aren't content to stay home and listen to records made by carlos when he was in his prime will receive a refund. Sorry, but I just don't get the concept of seeing old-timers in concert, or anybody in concert, for that matter. Too much of a hassle. Too much moolah. Too much exposure to risk, as well. Hope that helps you kids some. Thankk Mee.

I would actually love to see Carlos live sometime if the circumstances were right. We haven't gone to any large events like concerts since Covid, but there is definitely something magical about live performances (although we don't love the hassle involved either). Anyway, it's kind of funny that my mother, by some strange circumstance, saw him live several years ago. She does not like the same type of music we do, and apparently she spent the whole show with her hands over her ears. What a waste of a Santana ticket!

Well--yeah. That is sad. One youtube video I occasionally watch is that of Santana & his group at Woodstock performing:Soul Sacrifice. At that time, Carlos was only about 21 y.o., and his drummer(one of thewm) was I believe about 16 or 17. Just a kid. But, it's a good video. Pretty much exemplifies his music.

Okay---Guess What? They made some Amps that go up to 12! See? How do you like that? Hope That helps you some. 2022-07-06.jpg2022-07-06.jpg

Okay----Betcha nonayou kids have have ever been-there-done-that. Ha. This a-may-zeen and ahhhh-summm rock formation is in the vicinity of Sedona, AZ. Yup. Hope that helps you some. Thankk Mee.2022-07-07 (2).jpg

Thread Information