Page 109 of 110 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1096

Thread: Very Important Subjects

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    Glad to hear you are making progress on your projects.
    TYVM, RR. Yup. Now---here's a photo o one a my finished projects for you kids ta see(see photo) but yeah---it was partially completed and had been used when i bought it at the scrap metal yard several years ago. but i got some nice 1/8" sheet metal and made a single piece to put on the top. then, gave 'er a quick paint job. the casters were on there, but stuck, so i took 'em off and got them freed up. so, it's good to go. it is a low-boy assembly table. how do you like that? 2024-04-30 (2).jpg2024-04-30 (2).jpg

Very nice. What will you use it for?

Very nice. What will you use it for?
    TYVM, RR, for axxing mee that quession. i used my two-wheeler to lug it waaaay out back to my backyard cottage, and set it in there to use as my coffee table, until such time as i need it to assemble something while seated in my metal folding chair. I found a piece of 3/4" plywood to fit in on the lower level of it as a shelf for stuff. but yeah---it's gonna be very useful. yup. so anyway--did anya you kids notice the catt looking out from behind the table on the upper right?

Nope - I had missed the cat; it must have been inspecting your work!

Nope - I had missed the cat; it must have been inspecting your work!
    Yup, she prolly was. Like most catts---especially Brown Tabbies--she is very curious. So anyway----something very important that I've noticed is that if you order some small part offa ebay or other company, is that you can count on it arriving much sooner if it is shipped from the west coast or anywhere north or south of us, like Mn. or Tx. just forget about very important stuff being shipped from out east. Better be prepared to wait---they ain't in a hurry. Nope. But yeah---hope that helps you kids some. if you hafta pay a nickle more to a vendor out west, all else being equal; do so. thankk mee.

okay------lemme tell you kids something----i know you all been sitting there, watching tee-vee foo-baw, tee-vee bassabaw, tee-vee basebaw and so on. Bo-ring. but yeah---i been doin' something better. yup. i been sitting around, watching old videos of perfessional midget wrestling! yup. it is very entertaing & exciting and the crowd goes wild when their favorite lands a punch. yup. also, another good thing is that the concept is deemed VERY(x4444) politically incorrect by the National Associon of Midgets. So, that's a plus. I would hope there will be a tournament of midget wrestlers here in Zurra at the shrine mosque, venue for all things tasteless. yep. hope that helps you some. thankk mee.

okay-----i know you kids could care less about steering columns, 'cause when mosta you start having issues with the steering column in your subbbarrooo or whatever, you figure that prolly the wheels are about to fall off, too, so it's just about time to "trade"(get screwed) it in on a nice, clean, safe NEW one like the other people in your 'hood have in their three-car garage. Yup. so anyway----here's a photo of my refurbished & repaired steering colummn, for my van project. I spent most of an hour looking for the keys to the five door locks to add to the column lock key. But yeah----they were right in my pocket, all along! ha. I'm gonna go to the farm supply store and have copies made, as the ig sw key is worn. but yeah---see photo. hope that helps you some. 2024-05-06 (5).jpg2024-05-06 (5).jpg2024-05-06 (5).jpg

Bobby. 3 photos. Really? can you delete 2?
    I am not a serious person.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Bobby. 3 photos. Really? can you delete 2?
    okay-----in all seriousness, faux---the darn thing is highly erratic in as to whether it will spit out zero photos or two, three or four or more. yup. an then---it won't allow littlebittymee to delete the redundant ones. nope. it's just like when i was unable to even log in for several months, awhile back. no explanation, but now it is working fine. not only that, but i didn't even know anyone read this stuff, SO boring is it. yup. but yeah---it is a tech prollem, not a malicious and spiteful prank or whatever on my part. see? hope that helps you some. thank mee. but yeah----ii got to thinking---what if all 12,000 SL members resumed posting again, and putt the mandatory one-photo-only of their beloved pett catt on here. what would happen then? seems like it would place a terrible overload on the system, here. well, wouldn't it? so, anyway----i had two special little wires for the steering column that connect the steering weel to the turn signal canceling cam, which also carries current to operate the horn. well, one o' the wire assemblies is longer than the other, and i used the short wire on the column you see, but yeah---it is too short. sooo, i made a special trip out back and traded the other wheel off the van for the longer wire i had with it, and gave it the short wire, which fits fine on the old wheel. see? that's one of many reasons why this part of the project ate up time. that, and also the fact that i waited all week for a new turn signal canceling cam to arrive via usps, and finally went to autozone and bought 2 because they had them on hand, used one and when the one i ordered finally arrived, that gave me two spares. that is a critical part that i may need maybe every 5 or ten years, but in 5 or ten years, they might stop carrying them, since they fit 1969-2002 models w/tilt column. see? so yeah---now you kids know why i have those file cabinets. yup. hope that helps you some, too. thankk mee.

I don’t even know why I bother to respond to you, Bobby, but I cannot imagine what kind of tech set up you have. You can’t use paragraphs. You can’t post one photo. what is the deal? Are you using an Artari 400? geesh.
    I am not a serious person.

Thread Information