Page 71 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: Very Important Subjects

Okay----Here's another cat. She's nice, IF she knows you well. 2022-09-02.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by littlebittybobby View Post
    She is lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebittybobby View Post
    So cute!!!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Okay----Here's to wishing Ms Ruth Paine a Happy 90th Birthday! September 3, 1932. In case you kids didn't know, she drove a cherry, rust-free Texas '55 Chevy Wagon, back in '63. Yup.2022-09-03.jpg

Okay----Here's a typical I-wah farmer obituary, excerpted. You might just conclude that he lived simply, but in my littlebitty opinion you'd be mistaken. It didn't specifically state that he drove-n-ate, but it definitely implied that. His lifestyle was very consumeristic annd unsustainable. Yup. Hope that helps you some. 2022-07-22 (8).jpg2022-09-04 (3).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    She is lovely.
    TYTYVM.

Quote Originally Posted by happystuff View Post
    So cute!!!
    TYTYVM, HS!

Okay-----Spose you kids have not heard the news---QE has passed! Long Live The Monarchy! Cordin' to my calculations, next in line is King Chuck, longtime gentrifyer & ribbon-cutter Unless, o' course---Megan Sparkle goes to the head o' the line, and cuts in. You know she is VERY ambitious. If so, she with be the first African-American to be a reigning Monarch in Great Britain. Yup. But yeah---Hopefully, all of the disgruntled, dissatisfied, disgusted and disenchanted demmacratz from the blue states will follow her & emigrate to Britain, along with all the hollyweirdos, so the USA can get back to normal, i.e., God-fearing hetero-racist consumers o' hi-test leaded gas n' stuff. Yup. As Bill Lumburg says: "That'd be greaaat". Hope that helps you some. Edited to add: 2022-07-22 (8).jpg

Okay---I know you kids are sobbing as you pack your luggage to travel abroad to attend the Queens funeral and attend the new Kings' swearing-in ceremony or whatever. You just know there will be lots of ceremonies and stuff. Oodles and Oodles o' pomp-n-circumstance. But yeah---the so-called House o' Windsor use to call itself the House of Saxe-Coburg; but see---due to family ties to those darned allegedly warmongering Germans, who were relatives & also making those British and their failing world-wide empire look bad, due to typical German efficiency, industriousness and progress, well--they changed their name to Windor. . Yup. Not only that, but they declared all-out WAR on Germany, to keep Germany from taking over-----Germany. See? The Brits, who conquered any place on any continent they could set foot on, the world over, determined that those awful, dreadful Germans had absolutely NO right to unite German people in central Europe under one flag, for their mutual benefit! Nope. How do you like that? And guess what? Those British even managed to convince the leaders of the good ol' USA(whose white house those Brits burned 100 years prior) , to join in the struggle against those naughty, naughty English! Yup. So yeah---now you know why those Royals are SOOOOO beloved, in this country and the world over. Hope that helps you some. Thankk mee.

2022-09-08 (10).jpg2022-09-08 (10).jpgOkay----You kids will be interested in this, because you think it has to do with vanity stuff. But to me, it doesn't; it has to do with other things. I call it: Mizzurra Mouth. See photo.

Thread Information