Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455

Thread: Very Important Subjects

Did I tell you kids that the "Wade" we hear all the controversy about was in reference to Henry Wade, who was the Dallas County, Texas District Attorney, back in the day, and held the position for a VERY long time. In fact, he was the D.A. when the case of Jack Ruby was handled by the office, for the murder of accused assassin Lee Oswald. And o' course---Ruby got sentenced to the electric chair, but never made it. He died in custody of natural causes. Yup.

Okay----I may be changing my Avatar photo to this. But, I want to make sure it doesn't offend anyone. If so, I've also included a form you can complete and forward to the Moderator Team. As my neighbor in my childhood used to say when attempting to make a croquet shot: "Here goes nothing".2022-07-03 (8).jpg2022-06-30.jpg

Okay---I would like to start a lively discussion of certain grocery shoppers behavior, that ought to be dealt with by management and big gubmt. . Nooo--it's not just shoplifting; it's those people in electric carts or regular carts who are oblivious to other shoppers & VERY inconsiderate because they pause in front of food coolers and take an extended time to make their selection, and block the aisle as well. I would like to see those people rounded up, and sent away to rehabilitation kamps in the Utah desert. They can not only lose 300+ pounds, but learn a little respect for others. See photo of a good place for a work kamp.There's lead or uranium in them there hills.
    2022-07-03 (9).jpg

Thread Information