Page 103 of 113 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1126

Thread: Very Important Subjects

Okay-----This just in. First I heard about it. But yeah---Ted--the so-called "Unabomber" arch-criminal has passed away in a prison hospital in North Carolina. So anyway---exact details are sketchy. More on this, as it happens. Thankk Mee.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebittybobby View Post
    So anyway---exact details are sketchy. More on this, as it happens.
    He was 81, he died, yesterday, fini! Hope that helps you some.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Okay----We'll hafta carry on a lengthy, lengthy thread discussing the unabomber manifesto. This, instead of moo-vveees, novels, tee--veee, trips to touristy places, and Alphabet People. Yup. I think there is a youtube video of the manifesto, but it's prolly all tied up for the moment. But yeah---I got the impression that like littlebittymee, Ted really didn't have an original thought. He may have coincidentally envisioned some ideas, but he wasn't the first to express them. Nope. That said, his malicious pranks did very little to promote his ideals. He did manage to convince many people they were the ideology of a maniac. Yup. So anyway---more on this later. Hope that helps you some.

Okay----I just read this freaky incident in which some guy intentionally jumped off a "skywalk" tourist attraction owned by a local Indian Tribe at the Grand Canyon in Az. The Victim fell approximately 4000 feet. But yeah---my question is---is it the Tribes' Fault, or the state of AZ's fauilt, or the engineer who designed the skywalk structures' fault? Someone has to pay for this unfortunate incident. Yup.2023-06-17 (11).jpg2023-05-15 (4).jpg

2023-06-18.jpgOkay----I just learned the location of another stigmatized property in SFD., Mo. But yeah---there's a ho' lotta 'em! Anyway---it was the place of a dom ass murder/suicide awhile back. In fact--the one I told you kids about on my SFD, Mo. Crime thread. Prolly, a realiter would describe is as a "cute, cozy, fixer-upper for a couple just starting out". Yup.

Okay----Today, I traveled a mile or two in my hood, in order ta pay my cell phone bill and ask 'em a question, and then go across the street to the Tool Store and the Dollars N' Sense chain store next door. So anyway: Mission Accomplished. But yeah--here's photos of the cool stuff I consumed. To be continued

Okay----This news just in. A vicious criminal waiting to be put to sleep, opted for DIY, like Epstein & Kaczinski. Yup. Saved prison officials the time. Hope they don't get in trouble. See photos. 2023-06-22 (1).jpg2023-06-22.jpg

Okay----I've told you kids many times just how "Important" Football really is. But yeah---It's very, very, very, very, VERY important(x44444)! Yup. Especially college Football. Fer Sherr. So anyway---here's an example: a boy from a littlebitty town way up in the middle o' nowhere, goes ta college ta play football, for four years! Not just any college, but one that trains Doctors, Lawyers, Rocket Scientists, Lirrarrins, etc. That said--after 4 years a playin' football(which is VERY important), guess what?? He's in an office, in a littlebittytown, at a desk, sitting in front of a 'puter, on the phone, doing his VERY important job as as "Financial Advisor". Maybe even calling on a sodbuster at home. Selling investment "Product" for a commision. On par with a telemarketer or insurance salesperson. See? Yup. Isn't that remarkable? I told you football was VERY important. That being said, I wonder if he makes anywhere near as much as his former coach atstate U? Ha. Doubtful. P.S.--balling up your fist behind your bicep when posing for a photo is cheating. Sorry. 2023-06-25 (10).jpg

Hi kids. Been taking a break to spend more time with my pets See? So yeah--I'm also adding another 58 Paxkard to my collection. Anyway, they are a prestige make . Envy mee.

Welcome back, glad you are OK and hope the pets are all doing well.

Thread Information