Page 52 of 108 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: Very Important Subjects

Tell you what---you hit a piece o' scrap metal while mowing fastidiously, and it will play heck with your mower. Ask me how I know, but I never learn. Still have scrap metal cluttering up the place. That's just one reason wimmin pass on littlebittymee. Hope that helps you some.

Okay--How many o' you kids have Strava accounts? Please let me know, so I can stalk--er "follow" you on strava. Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebittybobby View Post
    Okay--How many o' you kids have Strava accounts? Please let me know, so I can stalk you on strava. Ha.
    Bobby we've had this discussion, don't screw up your last chance.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Bobby we've had this discussion, don't screw up your last chance.
    What seems to be the trouble, Alan? Can you be more specific? Does it have anything to do with Mr BAE? I suspect that it does, which is kinda peculiar because Mr BAE takes more liberties on this forum than any 3 littlebittybobbies or packys, and always gets a pass! Well, doesn't he? Give a plausible explanation, if you don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebittybobby View Post
    What seems to be the trouble, Alan? Can you be more specific?
    Actively trolling other members will get you thrown out. Don't act surprised, we've talked about this before.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Okay----I've been warned by ol' Barney. He VERY actively Trolls me, like a Hawk! So do a couple others.
    Tell you what---from now on, I'm not going to contribute anything to this forum, just like the other 10,000 people who have registered and left, over the years. It's an abusive relationship, and I'm the object of abuse. . In fact--I'm not even gonna lurk! How do you like that? You'll just to hafta find someone else to pile on and gaslight. Maybe Ultra will return, and be the cause of all your prollems. Ha. Hope that helps you kids some. Thank Mee.

I've never had an issue with Packy/Littlebittybobby, and I'm always happy to see people actively participating on the forum. I can handle a bit of mockery and snark, and I consider myself pretty tolerant in general. However, I don't understand why we have another current member in apparent good standing who actively bullies other members and has driven people away, but LBB doesn't seem to get as much leeway. I realize there might be stuff going on behind the scenes that isn't apparent to me, but from where I stand, it seems like there's a bit of a double standard here.

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    I realize there might be stuff going on behind the scenes that isn't apparent to me, but from where I stand, it seems like there's a bit of a double standard here.
    It's not so much a double standard but rather a specific standard which was set as a condition of approving a new account, that condition based upon several years of verifiable incidents outside the forum. At this point I'm just providing a reminder of that condition.

I had to look up what Strava is. rosarugosa, if you are meaning who I think you are meaning, the other person trolls people on this forum.
    Strava, is an actual account which provides a persons physical location and history (GPS coordinates and routines/routes etc). Think of Tradd's stalker, able to come to your house. Different level.

OK, that makes sense. I can see how that takes things to another level if there's an implied threat to seek someone out in person and potentially cause harm or mischief.

Thread Information